Favorite Steam Game(s)?

GraveRunner's Avatar GraveRunner7/2/13 11:03 pm
7/3/2013 9:28 am
GraveRunner's Avatar GraveRunner
What's up guys, I'm asking you guys (The planetminecrafr community of course) what your favorite Steam game is. I've noticed many of you guys use Steam and discuss it, so I am interested in knowing what your favorite game is.

You can also give a description of it if you'd like.

Mine is:

- Warframe
Warframe is a game about aliens. The race is called the, "Tenno." You play as the Tenno and take on various missions. It is a shooting game and it could be considered first person but from a third person point of view (I don't know how to describe it).

Thanks for reading and post your favorites!

~Grave

P.S. Friend me on steam if you'd like. My username is Globdom.
GraveRunner
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2013 12:01 am
Level 23 : Expert Pirate
Eclipse_Assassin
I like Team Fortress 2, but I haven't been on Steam for that long so the only game I have is TF2. But I'm thinking of getting a game called DC Universe, and I might get Portal (it looks awesome!). I also might get Warframe.
07/03/2013 9:28 am
GraveRunner
If you like halo then you will love warframe.
07/02/2013 11:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FuhrerCrab
You bassicly said it looks like minecraft just with better graphics but i know what you mean now and yes i know what a sandbox game is xD
07/02/2013 11:39 pm
GraveRunner
Lol, well good thing we are on the same page now.
07/02/2013 11:18 pm
FuhrerCrab
GMOD Is my favorite game.. of all time..
07/02/2013 11:20 pm
GraveRunner
It looks like minecraft but with better graphics and less interactive building wise.
07/02/2013 11:22 pm
FuhrerCrab
Not really.. it doesn't look anything like minecraft.. i just play DarkRP mostly with my friends and sometimes TTT
07/02/2013 11:25 pm
GraveRunner
I didn't mean it literally, "looks" like Minecraft. What I meant was that it is a sanbox type game like Minecraft.

Note: A sandbox game is a freeplay game where you can do whatever you want and you control the game.
07/02/2013 11:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Narwhal
SantaClauz
Probably dungeon defenders or CS:GO, I love CS:GO
07/02/2013 11:06 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
SamAiman
Mine is Dota 2 which is a strategy game where you need to destroy the enemy's ancient.

The other favorite game would be Team Fortress 2 which is a shooting game where you battle with other players in a deathmatch, but it's very fun
07/02/2013 11:10 pm
GraveRunner
Team Fortress 2 is an excellent fast paced game although my only issue with it is that you cannot upgrade your weapons hence, you keep on dying and losing to the people that pay for mega weapons with real money.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome