Good Story?

yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer210/10/14 10:00 am
1 emeralds 248 4
10/10/2014 2:34 pm
funny bunny's Avatar funny bunny
Story can be viewed in the Spoiler below:
Click to reveal
“Mark him!” Johnson shouted, while he ran back to defence as Pedro sped through the defenders. Yaya Touré ran after him, and watched Messi’s through ball fly over Pedro, and Pedro caught the ball high on his chest, then tapped the ball forward and ran, faster and faster towards goal.

Pedro’s vision became blurrier and blurrier as he became closer and closer to Hart, and on that split second when he entered the penalty box, he swung his leg back, aimed for the right hand side corner, used all his strength and kicked the ball…

He fell on the ground and pain surrounded him, and felt the veins on his legs pump hard. Using all the power left, he turned his head and stared at the referee. He felt the relief tickle all around him when the referee gave a penalty, but, suddenly saw his own legs bent awkwardly, and realised that his legs was broken.

On the pitch, Aguero was arguing hardly with the referee, trying to get the penalty away. But it did not work, and probably never will. Touré was sent off, banned to play for three games, and walked off the pitch with his face stretched with anger, with unfair.

Hart concentrated on Messi as he slowly rolled the ball on the spot and stepped back. He watched Messi’s eyes and noticed a slight look on the right, and looked back.

A second seemed an hour, it seemed it took hours when Messi finally decided where to shoot.

Messi ran, ran for the championship winning goal, and struck…

The trail of the ball formed a perfect arc towards the left corner, with Hart diving towards the wrong side. All of Barcelona’s players were cheering now, but the opponents still took a chance.

The stadium suddenly fell into complete silence. Everything seemed to go into slow motion. The ball looked as though it would drop down, stayed instead. Barcelona’s players, too, was silent now, stared at the ball as it banged on the side bar, but still flying across the goal line, could still achieve a goal.

Hart, already kneeling on the ground, ready to receive all the criticism, saw the ball flying towards his left side. He jumped as far as he could, and stretched his arms to reach for the ball…

It's for our weekly magazine, and pretty much all the soccer (football) fans in my area wants to read it. So I'd better make it great.
Please give suggestions to this story, I would appreciate it very much!
yyyyer2
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn