I HATE Endermen!!!

Atrocities's Avatar Atrocities10/20/11 2:31 am
10/24/2011 1:58 pm
Poke's Avatar Poke
I F'king Hate Endermen! They keep screwing up my MOB traps and Generators by moving GD blocks around. They keep screwing up my structures by moving blocks! They keep screwing up my forests by moving parts of trees. I cannot tell you how ugly a tree looks when its missing one of its blocks..... in the middle of the trunk. WTF!

I absolutely despise Endermen. I think they are about worthless and do nothing but F'k up the game. They make me want to go into hippy mode and go protest on Wall Street!!!!
Atrocities
Level 71 : Legendary Ghast Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Poke
10/24/2011 1:58 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
sackboy198-snip-

enderpony makes it all better

That pic is also awesome. I may use that if I become a brony too.
PlankGang
10/24/2011 1:25 pm
Level 45 : Master Pirate
I eat Endermen.... They don't taste that nice... But oh well...
peragon
10/24/2011 1:22 pm
Level 49 : Master Technomancer
I personally love endermen. Although they are not powerful enough yet (looking forward to 1.9) they have huge potential!
sackboy198
10/24/2011 3:11 am
Level 28 : Expert Princess

enderpony makes it all better
JustaFleshWound
10/24/2011 3:09 am
Level 27 : Expert Scribe
I'm sure this has been mentioned, but cone 1.9 you will want to find every enderman you can. The pearls can be thrown like snowballs, and teleports you to where they land. They also can be made into ender eyes which lead you to strongholds and open the portals to the End. Right now they are just annoying, but soon...
shardschaefer
10/21/2011 6:47 am
Level 44 : Master Crafter
They are a bit of a pain but I haven't had any problems with them moving blocks out of my projects yet. I also have any area that I am building at lit up enough to see from space so that might help.
OmniZodd
10/21/2011 6:33 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Technomancer
AtrocitiesHeres a tip: Get 1.9 Prerelease 4. Endermen don't move blocks and are much stronger and attack way better in it.

Actually the will move grass and stuff, but it's barely noticeable. Endermen will not move any block that you place, nor will they touch villages, trees, giant mushrooms, etc. You really, REALLY, should upgrade to Pre-4 release. It's about a million times better than any other Minecraft release--especially if you don't like Endermen griefing your stuff.
maxybonnie
10/21/2011 6:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
omg i once left my multiplayer server on 4 a day while i went out and there was about 10 trees with missing blocks
roddy_t
10/20/2011 8:59 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
Surround your favoured creations with something they cant pick up, such as fences.
Scolez
10/24/2011 2:59 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
I build all my traps and such out of bedrock
FSgtUrbo_Creator
10/20/2011 8:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Anyone acually think he ender is even real??? They could just be showcasing a mod...
Dagorex
10/20/2011 8:50 am
Level 47 : Master Necromancer
yeah of course its real u can get there in the pre-releases
FSgtUrbo_Creator
10/20/2011 8:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Eh, Enderman don't really show up anywhere special right now, but when 1.9 comes out, they will (hopefully) get booted into The Ender. But i agree, the first few times I took on a Enderman was cool, bu not enough when you've got 6 dimonds in you inventory, and an Enderman has to go and push you off
skull983398
10/20/2011 8:41 am
Level 36 : Artisan Skinner
I didn't read this entire thread, but isn't Notch changing the mechanics of the enderman in the next update?
Synit
10/20/2011 8:36 am
Level 23 : Expert Architect
Tbh i think creepers is more annoying blow up your entire creation when you aint looking.
OmniZodd
10/20/2011 6:45 am
Switch to the 1.9 pre-release. They can only move dirt and stuff, and they won't ever touch a tree or anything that you've placed. Its awesome.
Predator_Wolf
10/20/2011 6:20 am
Level 28 : Expert Pokemon
I made this adventure map which is pretty much aggresive mob based, and Endermen kept on moving the parkour course I built!
yokoolio
10/20/2011 5:42 am
Level 88 : Elite Boss
AtrocitiesI F'king Hate Endermen! They keep screwing up my MOB traps and Generators by moving GD blocks around. They keep screwing up my structures by moving blocks! They keep screwing up my forests by moving parts of trees. I cannot tell you how ugly a tree looks when its missing one of its blocks..... in the middle of the trunk. WTF!

I absolutely despise Endermen. I think they are about worthless and do nothing but F'k up the game. They make me want to go into hippy mode and go protest on Wall Street!!!!

Heres a tip: Get 1.9 Prerelease 4. Endermen don't move blocks and are much stronger and attack way better in it.
Magna
10/20/2011 5:35 am
Level 27 : Expert Unicorn
I would go kill them families if they moved bedrock and put it infront of my door
ghost lourde
10/20/2011 4:22 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
well, you know what they say.....enderman gonna.....end?

its like you dont even need creepers anymore.

the memories...q.q
TheMicronAverian01
10/20/2011 4:19 am
Level 27 : Expert Pokemon
What i do with endermen, is dig a hole 12 blocks deep. Then i make one of those things that help u make a water wall, then ipour lava. When the endermen get near, its like. BURN BITCH BURN!!!!!
OmniZodd
10/21/2011 6:29 am
Endermen burn in water.
N52
10/20/2011 4:14 am
Level 40 : Master Taco
AtrocitiesI F'king Hate Endermen! They keep screwing up my MOB traps and Generators by moving GD blocks around. They keep screwing up my structures by moving blocks! They keep screwing up my forests by moving parts of trees. I cannot tell you how ugly a tree looks when its missing one of its blocks..... in the middle of the trunk. WTF!

Go Hug A Tree
Turnabout
10/20/2011 4:14 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Pokemon
Just kill them, and don't say its not as easy as you think.
LynxTheCrux
10/20/2011 4:12 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Best idea is to build two block thick walls around your encampment, effectively cutting them off from taking anything you placed. Wall will have to be repaired from time to time, but it's better than having busted trees.
jdrocks55
10/20/2011 4:11 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Enderman are annoying. Funny story on my server i was making a shack when i hit a block and there was like 6 enderman. My shack was gone in a matter of 10 minutes.... Totally agreed and @milkychipz lol enderman briefing= off (why not on i mean rly) lol
milkychipz
10/20/2011 3:51 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
In 1.9, Notch is going to nerf them. Though at the current moment, WorldGuard has support for turning them off.
Fokkusu
10/20/2011 3:43 am
Level 43 : Master Fox
I are hate them also.

Hur dur.

I really hate them.
Scolez
10/20/2011 3:03 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
R15K_Taker
10/20/2011 2:34 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
*puts on tri-corner hat*
TO WALLSTREET!!
Doomgekkie
10/20/2011 2:33 am
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
Than you are probably the only one here No but seriously, are the endermen spawning insdie your mobtrap? Because what i just do is that i just leave them alone, and just let them hang in one of my floors (out of 20 ) So they can't hurt anyone with it.
Atrocities
10/20/2011 2:40 am
Level 71 : Legendary Ghast Rider
I tried that, but they move... they move everywhere. They pull wall blocks... I have had to double block the outside of my MOB traps and generators. Do you have any idea how long that takes??? They spawn inside my ships.... and move shit! I forgot to turn the game to HIPPY and went and ate dinner.... when I came back they had totally screwed up the Constitution and I had to reload a save game file and lost most of my update work. This is what I get for not switching back to HIPPY mode when I am not playing survival. I should have just built the damn ship in Creative mode... I moved it too a creative map so I won't have to worry about that happening again.

Endermen = annoying - Endermen, (1) Tall black purple MOBs that annoy players and occasionally teleport about attacking you. (2) Weak ass sister MOBS. (3) Dumb addition to Minecraft. (4) Coolness Of Endermen NOT YET implemented v19..... But soon.... maybe.....
PvM_Alex
10/20/2011 2:33 am
Level 36 : Artisan Skinner
I definatly Hear Yah.. Download the Mod NoEnderMan Fixes your problems
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome