Have you seen herobrine?

bobofofo's Avatar bobofofo8/29/12 6:26 am
1 emeralds 252 9
9/3/2012 4:31 pm
Dalek_Thal's Avatar Dalek_Thal
Hi guys i've been wondering if there such things as herobrine because many people have been talking about the thing called herobrine.
bobofofo
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/03/2012 4:31 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
Dalek_Thal
Not necessarily. Especially if he NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Search the .jars, you'll see what I mean.
09/03/2012 4:26 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
CHED2
Anyone who does not beleive in Herobrine is going to suffer his wrath. Not just Minecraft, but everything you own. Your technology will go crazy and your television will display those two white eyes we all know too well.

Sincerely, Supreme Cultist, CHED2
08/30/2012 5:11 am
bobofofo
Sorry there is a s in guy
08/30/2012 5:11 am
bobofofo
Thx guy for leting me know
08/29/2012 8:43 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
He's not real.People that say they've seem him are trolling and using mods :3

I've played since Beta 1.5 and used to believe in him, but I don't now because of all the facts and proof he's not real, and even Notch said he doesn't exist.I never saw him, if he's real.

Also quote from Notch (Just look at MinecraftWiki if you don't believe this :/):

"The Herobrine stuff is awesome and kind of scary at the same time. It really shows how little control a content producer has over the content.

I've publicly told people there's never been any such thing as Herobrine, and that I don't have any dead brothers, and that letting too many animals die in lava is a fool proof way to summon him but that you don't need to be afraid of him. He only means well, he's looking out for you, trying to warn you of the dangers you can't see. There certainly are NO physical manifestations of Herobrine that will sneak out of your computer if you leave Minecraft running at night, looming over you as you sleep with his pale eyes inches away from your face, as he tries to shout at you to wake up. Sometimes you wake up with a jolt, and he's gone, and all that lingers is the memory and faint echo of his wordless screaming. Of course it was just a dream. There's no way a morally dubious ghost with a god complex could at any point decide to haunt the children who play my game "for their own good", as there is NO SUCH THING. etc etc"

The update logs were also just jokes referring to removing code from the human mob, and the one in 1.2.5 was referring to removing bugs/glitches in multi-player like white boxes left behind from set-off TNT.
08/29/2012 10:25 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Archer
TheMalachiteFox
He's a mythical creature in the game that looks just like Steve (the default skin guy), but without pupils.

This guy ^
He pretty much walks around doing whatever and scaring you sh*tess when he appears in your mine late at night.
08/29/2012 6:38 am
Level 40 : Master Mage
+Sheena+
Notch did say that he removed him. So he doesn't exist anymore....
08/29/2012 6:40 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
me4222
Thats because Notch wanted to scare people about it.
08/29/2012 6:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
snowpea4100
are you crazy? theres no such thing as herobrine! they just use the mod.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome