HELP!!! I NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Radec's Avatar Radec4/7/12 5:17 am
1 emeralds 148 5
4/7/2012 5:33 am
Tommybomb122's Avatar Tommybomb122
Hey miners, this is my first topic and only because I'm in big trouble I think.

Alright here are the details.

I was working on my minecraft project all was going well, I use mcedit on a regular bases so I usually have no issues with it. I am on minecraft 1.2.3 so I'm using the 1.2.3 MCEdit Beta.

I was using it a while and had no problems.

I had to use it to move a ship I had buit, to be exact to place the ship into water. So I cut it out and pasted it into the water. Then i saved and quite. I returned into the game and the sip was gone. For good! I looked everywhere and it just is gone... =[

Like 2 to 3 hours work missing and I was quite pleased with the result. Can you guys help me to restore it somehow?

Here are some possiblilities that may have happened: Either it just failed to save, which would not make sense because then my ship would be still on land, or something went wrong with the beta...

I know there is a way to restore your pc backup, but I don't know how to do that either. Or can I somehow go like back into time on the pc like 5 minutes back before I did the MCEdit thing?

Any ideas? Please help!
I really want to restore it...
Radec
Level 47 : Master Architect