Herobrine Curse

Ravaen's Avatar Ravaen1/5/14 5:46 am
1 emeralds 259 5
1/15/2014 12:21 pm
mrblanky's Avatar mrblanky
This is a scary story my friend experianced on my server,i can promise u its real:
it was a vanilla minecraft server thatwas created before herobrine got removed,
this is how it goes: i invited my friends over: huberthermodsson and Devo999 for dinner and when i was gone taking food from a chest Devo said,''Stop Algamer123.''
Since i usually did bad things to my friends for fun devo knew it was me, But then i said,''What happened?" Devo replied: You shot me! I awnsered: No, This tiem i didnt i swear! then he got hi again by a arrow
He saw that it wasn't me and digged a hole under the house to see if a had done redstone shooter of some sort. he found one that was empty took it way adn we continued eating dinner. then suddenly he got shoot again, he said: thats it, im leaving!
so he left my house and went of to his which was quite far away, and then he screamed:
Ahhhhh! whos throwing me into the air!? I said: not me!
Hubert then said: It could be herobrine! and it was since then he started seeing mobs with white eyes and every animal there was started attacking him. Then he left, we all did. when we came back later herobrine was gone.

This isn't exactly how it goes but its a very good summary. its true for sure, i wouldn't beileve it if i was u, but i myself knew its true. I researched herobrine curse but nothing simiular to this came up. Anyone got the same? plz tell me!
Ravaen
Level 31 : Artisan Archer