Herobrine stories!

Cjak41's Avatar Cjak419/1/13 9:15 pm
1 emeralds 345 5
9/19/2013 11:26 am
nibbles03's Avatar nibbles03
Hey guys so just post any herobrine stories you have! idc if they are true or not but i quite like reading and watching videos about herobrine! also if you like this topic do me a favor and subscribe!
Cjak41
Level 29 : Expert Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

nibbles03
09/19/2013 11:26 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
This is true,but I don't see any thing making it herobrine:

I walked to a village,a big one,nothing unusual at first,but then I noticed a little hole in the ground.
I jumped down it and there was a villagers house,there was 2 villagers but they looked bigger than normal ones..I then adopted two wolves,then made the house my own.
I decorated it with leaves,beds and even made beds for my doggies :3
But when I went to bed,something looked strange,my house was light but no torches.
So the next day I woke up to find my two wolves randomly taking damage,they weren't at any walls,they were just jumping but nothing was there.
I looked out the window,only stone.
I then quickly quit,yes,I'm a coward.
This was on xBox and IS true
Haydenjames
09/08/2013 7:45 am
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
TurtleSkins304Hey guys so just post any herobrine stories you have! idc if they are true or not but i quite like reading and watching videos about herobrine! also if you like this topic do me a favor and subscribe!

I jumped down a ravine into water but in mid air I blew up, when I died i had one of those bouncing screens in mid air glitch, I saw a Steve, but everyone on my local multiplayer had a skin (BTW This is in early beta) Later I started researching about Herobrine, now i know it has Herobrine

This Is True! Herobrine is only in beta! Hes also in PE and XBox
craftykids
09/02/2013 2:00 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Once, when I started a new world, I was looking for wood ('cause I spwaned in the middle of a plains biome), and I found Herobrine. I was about to exit and delete the world, but then I thought, "I should try talking to him."
So I said, "Hi. Why do keep destroying people's stuff?"
"I don't! I only destroy stuff when I'm mining," he said.
"What about the pyramids in the ocean and the leafless trees?"
"The ocean's so boring. I wanted to make it a bit more interesting. And I only took the leaves off a few trees, to build with."
"Okay," I said. "But why do people keep finding their houses destroyed?"
"That," said Herobrine, "is the work of Dr. Chibawk. He's an evil chicken who's trying to take over the world!"
Then he ran off, and I kept searching for wood.

After I had a house, I was coming back to it one day, and I saw a chicken standing outside it. It didn't seem unusual, but then I noticed the the purple particles swirling around it. Then it turned around and I saw that it had purple eyes, like an enderman. Then it disappeared with a teleporting noise, and a second later, my house blew up.

Here are some screenshots, if you want to see them.

Click to reveal
This isn't actually real. I don't believe in Herobrine. But shouldn't people try talking to him if the do see him?
poltercreeper
09/01/2013 9:45 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
Warning:flames wars, trolls, and kids trying to get attention ahead, use caution.
Cjak41
09/01/2013 9:53 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pirate
meh ill deal with it >.>
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome