History of minecraft lets talk about it.

HaroCrow's Avatar HaroCrow5/10/17 7:49 pm
1 emeralds 460 6
5/19/2017 12:57 pm
grabthal's Avatar grabthal
Hay every one lets get togeter and talk about the history of minecraft.
its very interesting when you look all the way back to classic.

so share your ideas about it, we would love to hear them.

HaroCrow
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/19/2017 12:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
grabthal
I always seen Minecraft as a big game where you can create what your imagination want. And the potential of construction increase with years.
05/13/2017 6:57 pm
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
Biskotaki
I remember the first year of Minecraft.

I discovered the game back in 2012, when the browser version was still a thing. It was so much fun because you could do whatever you liked! The worlds were small, simple, cartoony and fun.

My favorite aspect of the Alpha versions was the fact that water could literally flood your entire world.

So much memories!
05/11/2017 4:56 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
Just bring me my old survival back, I am sick of all PvP servers, people attacking me for every thing I say, just... Minecraft in terms of community and how it was before changed a lot.

I remember back in the day when I saved 20$ for a game to buy since I had a ehm... "free" version, you cant imagine happiness when I finally got it but than updates came, more and more updates, useless things were added and yeah. I am not best history teacher so ill stop now.
05/11/2017 12:40 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
It began as a creative realm and slowly became a survival one. It split into creative and survival eventually, and survival won out for popularity.

In the most recent era, it's become something of an RPG... though still in those initial stages...
05/10/2017 9:18 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
RoboTechX
It started as simply a world made of grass and stone blocks, then other blocks were added. Infinite worlds were added, then mobs that wouldn't attack. Soon the mobs were able to attack, more were added, and other things like water, lava, trees, and worlds besides superflat. Ores were added, along with better crafting, and tons of features like maps, compasses, redstone, boats, and so on. Sprinting and sneaking was added, along with bows and arrows. One year, for a Halloween update, the Nether was added, along with the traditional mobs surrounding it. Eventually, through tons of numerous updates, it can to what it is now.
05/10/2017 8:55 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
RoboTechX
Minecraft History?
I know a bit
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome