How to get free of constant command block teleporting

xXka3lXx's Avatar xXka3lXx5/16/17 11:36 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 3
6/12/2017 10:07 pm
Ben36's Avatar Ben36
hey guys, im making a map and i was playing around with the command blocks and i made a repeting always active command block that teleported me to one specific spot. i was stuck for around 2 days but i found out how to make it stop teleporting me. if you dont want to delete all the commands in your command blocks do not do this. but the answer is simple just start up minecraft and then turn the version to 1.8. in 1.8 repeating command blocks didnt exist so it wont be teleporting you. (this still works with command blocks with a redstone clock) then just look for the command block and break it, then exit out of minecraft and start it up again. turn it back to the version you had it on and you will be free. the only downside to this is all of the commands in you command blocks will disappear. i hope this helped you!
xXka3lXx
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner