How do you enjoy minecraft?

PufferJackets's Avatar PufferJackets5/26/17 11:17 am
1 emeralds 712 5
6/12/2017 10:04 pm
Ben36's Avatar Ben36
Hey guys, just wondering how I can enjoy minecraft survival again. And also how you enjoy the game. (How do you play it ect)

Have a rad day!
PufferJackets
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ben36
06/12/2017 10:04 pm
Level 38 : Artisan uwu
Play with the upside-down super secret settings option, that's one way to see Minecraft from a brand new angle

get it

I'll show myself out
IndyJacksonTT
05/27/2017 2:34 am
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
Play this.
https://jacksonjohnson317.wixsite.com/gigapack
101 mods, totally awesome!
jellicube
05/26/2017 1:24 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
i think sometimes it can help to set a specific goal for yourself! whether or not its trying to get all the achievements, or build a town, etc etc, doing something different than you normally do can be helpful. :^)

i also find that changing up texture packs can help kind of give it a new feel!

and playing on a server if you normally play alone, or vice versa, can also help it feel fresh :^)
raidarr
05/26/2017 12:28 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
Survival I've never actually liked. It's always been the conversations surrounding it, or the very loose roleplaying of classes, abilities, etc that are mixed into them. For you, I suppose I'd suggest seeking out gameplay angles you've never quite gotten into before.

My current means of deriving interest from the game are the occasional conversation with a core I've met over the years in MC and the occasional small build, typically in a mod.
Trollography
05/26/2017 12:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I play with a ton of mods and shaders to turn the game into something else. For vanilla however, it is fun to play around with redstone. If you want, you can play with me, my friends, and some others at my server. Check this post out http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/se ... e-skyblock.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome