Ideas for minecraft

LegoStepper76's Avatar LegoStepper769/1/20 7:52 pm
9/4/2020 10:14 am
Notta's Avatar Notta
1.Make a saddle that can only be found in Nether Fortresses that only works on Striders
2.Make Redstone and Lapis Lazuli blocks usable when making a beacon platform
3.Add redstone and lapis lazuli to the beacon
4.Make a Levitation potion,splash potion and lingering potion
5.Make a online system on worlds without having to pay realms or servers,like bedrock edition does.
6..Make Soul Soil,when right-clicked by a hoe,turn into Soul Sand
7.Make Nether Fortresses more common
8.Make dungeons bigger (not the game,the structure)
9.A better use for netherrite blocks
10.A netherrite horse armor
11.More content to mineshaft
12.More villager types
13.More organized villager trades
14.A back slot to put an elytra
15.Add a backpack
LegoStepper76
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Notta
09/04/2020 10:14 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder
1. Would probably make saddles useless for how inefficient having a saddle can be unless you're in an area that spawns a lot of horse.
2. Redstone and Lapis are pretty common ores so it would make have a beacon platform much easier and thus less challenging to pull off.
3. Similar to the previous answer, that and I don't see how a blue dye would logically be used as a power source.
4. Mojang has confirmed that they would not be adding that.
6. That would be funny but since there's so much soul sand and soul soil now there would be a need for it.
7. They made Nether Fortresses rarer because of the new structure "The Bastion" has also entered the Nether, if Fortresses were just as common as they use to be then the Nether will be filled to the brim with these types of structures.
8. Dungeons like the little room with a spawner or Stronghold dungeons with the End portal, either one I agree should be a revamp with both size and the content each one has, they're pretty boring nowadays.
9. You can use them for Beacon platforms, besides that come back when you also found a use for emerald blocks.
10. Not a bad idea it's actually the most possible out of all of these to happen.
11. Yeah... they need a revamp as well, I'm with you on that.
12. Depends on the class... because Mojang has confirmed that villager guards or builders will not be added to the game.
13. The trading system now is actually pretty organized and with its ranking system.
14. Mojang has said no to the idea of it, would probably make it to overpowered with being full diamond armor and being able to fly.
15. My friend... the shulker box does that already and you can make an End chess and put shulker boxes in it and thus you now have multiple back packs at once.
Weaseled
09/01/2020 8:33 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Waffle
I think that making Redstone and lapis work would be much too op
firebert_
09/01/2020 7:59 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Goblin
1. unnecessary and makes saddle even more useless
2. makes beacons way cheaper breaking balance
3. see 2.
4. ok lol
5. ok lol
6. ok lol
7. they're supposed to be uncommon, making them more common would just shorten the game for no reason
8. dungeons are already mazes i dont see why you need to make them bigger mazes
9. they're already the most powerful item set in the game
10. ok lol
11. ???
12. why?
13. ok lol
14. this would make elytra an upgrade rather than the sidegrade it is now, its supposed to put you at a greater risk.
15. shulker boxes
LegoStepper76
09/01/2020 8:06 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
probably ender chest would already fix 15
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome