Installing MC (newbie issues)

klmmc13's Avatar klmmc137/25/15 10:34 pm
1 emeralds 810 4
7/26/2015 5:10 pm
Dr_Steve's Avatar Dr_Steve
Hi All!
I recently purchased a "legit copy" of 1,8,7. How do I set it up the accounts for my two kids and I to be able to play together.
(Even Microsoft allows you to install their software on up to three computers.)

Do I have to purchase three copies for the three computers, even tho two are for children?
Will I be able to have all three purchases link to the same email, or am I going to have to get additional e-mail accounts for the additional purchases?
I don't want to "break any laws", but if I can avoid spending over $80.00 on software, that would be a good thing.

sign me- Confused and befuddled,
MamaDragon
klmmc13
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2015 1:25 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
On Minecraft.net you can see where it says "Get the game" and download the launcher. From there it will allow you to login to your account, which you will need multiple for each person that plays. You can have multiple accounts on each computer.
07/26/2015 1:14 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Nyamaru
CaptainMurica is right, so the bad thing is that you do have to spend $80.00.
07/25/2015 10:38 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
You can install the game to as many computers as you want, but each child needs his/her own account. The game software is fee to download and install, but each person needs his/her own license to log in and play.
07/26/2015 5:10 pm
Level 43 : Master Creeper
Dr_Steve
I thought you could share acct's/ with other people, can't you?

EDIT: I assume the answer to OP's question is no, you don't need other emails, however Mojang's not responsible if they cause havoc/harm to it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome