Iron Golems Between Villagers

Bassareus's Avatar Bassareus11/1/12 6:26 pm
1 emeralds 192 4
12/28/2012 6:54 am
shinadafan2012's Avatar shinadafan2012
NOTE: No Pictures Included

Hey guys, I noticed something recently after just searching on here and seen a picture of a villager and below a iron golem. If you look closely near the Iron Golem's Nose, It has the same as a villager. I am predicting that back then when these villagers were there, something might of happened and they could have gotten lost and probably turned into the Iron Golem and take back revenge on the zombies and all, maybe they went into the Nether and were held hostage and were turned into Golems but were meant for evil but became good and destroyed them? Also notice in the nether on the high top located where the Wither Skeletons are, maybe how you see part of the bridge not constructed, could they have fell and destroyed the tower and bridge? Note, I am just predicting as-well, what do you think? It is weird, just look between them, they probably got caught in moss that's why they have moss over there body? Let's see what YOU think.
Bassareus
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter