Is there any hack to not have hunger?

elleo_88's Avatar elleo_886/3/20 5:14 pm
6/15/2020 9:05 pm
Illegal's Avatar Illegal
First of all, I do not plan to use hacks to have an unfair advantage and spoil the game of other players, I think everyone should play fairly

The reason I am asking this, is because I'm playing on an anarchy server so most of the people who play there use haccks, and is extremely rare that animals spawn, so I need a hack to stops the hunger or gives me infinite saturation.
Do you know if there's something like that?

elleo_88
Level 20 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Blazmatic
06/15/2020 8:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice System
the impact client has a cheat called anti-hunger or something like that, makes hunger less of a problem but it still exists
PrivateGamerNotBusaruba
06/09/2020 9:54 am
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Maybe add an item called 'The Hunger Replenisher' which is a food that fills your hunger to full. If a player runs out, make it give them more! I could maybe make a mod like that for Minecraft 1.15.2!
Illegal
06/15/2020 9:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
mods don't work in multiplayer unless the server has it installed as well (with some exceptions like optifine)
5wag_Man
06/07/2020 7:49 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Eat food
GeekyCatGaming
06/07/2020 7:43 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
The "Hacks" in game, are really just basic commands to change the weather, time, and your gamemode. When people talk about hacks on servers, they usually mean a hack client you download. I'm sure a lot of hack clients have some features that ignore hunger, or give you a command to replenish it.
Blazmatic
06/15/2020 8:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice System
command to replenish it? wow before you speak about hacks you should get some knowledge on the subject
and those minecraft "hacks" you talked about? they are called commands not hacks
Pixelgon
06/04/2020 11:07 pm
Level 49 : Master Procrastinator
Well, on some clients (Like impact) there is a antihunger hack. It doesnt give u inf saturation or hunger, but it does reduce the speed at which u lose hunger.

Also, just curious, what server are you playing on?

Hope this helps
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome