Let's Do This Together. Server Help? :)

Frozetic's Avatar Frozetic12/1/14 12:49 am
1 emeralds 773 7
12/2/2014 12:01 pm
Frozetic's Avatar Frozetic
Hello everyone. I know a lot of you probably don't want to see a long post, but this might be one, so brace yourselves.

I am making a Minecraft server. Not an ordinary server. A server where anyone can play, and everyone can enjoy. I'm tired of seeing the casual factions server. The boringly repetative minigames servers. And yes, the mundane kit pvp servers. Minecraft is more than all that. It's more than one thing at all. It's whatever you make it out to be. So yeah, maybe I'm being hypocrative, or repatative. I might be boring, wrong, or stupid. But I feel like i have made something unique and I need your help. The community. I need to know what you like to do, what you hate doing, why you enjoy/dislike those things. I need to know everything about why you still are, or why you stopped playing Minecraft. I don't need stupid reasons, like the way it's being developed, or how it's being run. I can't control those things, and neither can you. What we can control though, is how we adapt, change, and progress into those things. How you play the game isn't the same as how someone else plays. How you build, isn't the same as how someone else builds. You can be similar, but not exact. You can copy builds, playstyles, and even servers. But each time you do it, you do it a different way, with a different vision in mind. Two people don't build a volcano thinking about Hawaii or how it's gonna look when they blow it up for a cool action shot in their new minecraft movie. Some think about the planning to get to that final step, others just fight and click really fast. The way you play is how you choose, and I feel like there hasn't been a good selection to choose from. So, MInecrafters from far and wide, tell me what you want to see. Tell me what you like, what you hate, and please tell me why. Why, why, why? Don't want to see the server? That's fine. Just come and discuss the game. I want to make this server for you, and for me. For your best friend, and your worst enemy. I want everyone to like it. (Yeah Yeah, we're all humans with different interests) I don't care. There's always a general idea on what's hated and whats not. Just come share!

Thanks for the read guys! Let me know what you think below! I have a general server idea, but it's completely up to change. If you want to see notes or talk more, PM me and we can talk privately! Let's hear some ideas minecrafters!

tl;dr
Too bad, you know it looks long, but now you're curious.
Frozetic
Level 1 : New Miner