Looking for help in advertising a minecraft server! (paid)

ESJohn's Avatar ESJohn1/30/21 10:29 pm
1/31/2021 10:32 pm
ImYourFwend_'s Avatar ImYourFwend_
I'm not sure if this is the right place but I am looking for staff for my server in regards to advertising!

This would be paid by player that you get and depending how long each player stays so bots will not count towards the number count! We are looking for people experienced with ETHICAL Advertising by making posts or knowing people or communities that would join. Do not apply if you intend to give the server a bad image by mass spamming people or advertising on other servers or their discords.

If you are interested in applying and possibly making some decent passive money please send a message to Electrical Canadian#7308 on discord.

Please tell me some experience you have if any or how you intend to get the players as we really want to avoid any of the strategies that make servers look bad. We look forward to hearing from you.

if you have any questions please ask here although i am much faster to respond on discord. (pay would be discussed after meeting you)

The server is survival 1.16.4, we have alot of great plugins that work well together (custom enchants, lands, lots of economy plugins... etc) and a good community

If you want to check it out the i.p is 167.114.35.73:25597 But if you are interested in this position do not ask in game but rather message me on discord.
ESJohn
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner