Looking for ideas for miltary base

deltazoom78's Avatar deltazoom787/21/12 8:28 pm
1 emeralds 188 6
7/21/2012 11:29 pm
Olive Drab's Avatar Olive Drab
so far i have a massive prison in progress and a tempoary prison for now i need sugestions!
deltazoom78
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Olive Drab
07/21/2012 11:29 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger
It sounds like you're going for a modern style military base, but I prefer a Vietnam-era FOB (Forward Operating Base). I hate to reference the game, but it's very similar in style to the Khe San level in Black Ops. Lots of hooves, tents and trenches. They require mostl basic materials, you can get creative with them, and I like them more than the modern bases people do, (this coming from an army brat who grew up on bases).

Whats even better with these is getting creative with your small bunkers and such. I use spider webs in place of concierta wire (barbed wire), and I rig the outside of the base wit traps, and if I can get enough materials, makeshift fugassi mines (TNT places close enough to detonate a line of other TNT without making one big hole). This is even better because well be getting redstone tripwires.

And of course, if you build this right, it serves an actual purpose, and will be defensible. You can also take some liberty with it since its Vietnam era. I haven't made mine yet, but I'm planning to.

If you need any ideas, just ask. Hope this helps!
ddarmon2
07/21/2012 11:02 pm
wen ur done with the base can u make downloadable i want to see it
deltazoom78
07/21/2012 9:44 pm
zeeb12 if your in the airforce i salute but thanks for the idea
zeeb12
07/21/2012 9:06 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
ok so i live on a air force base here are some ideas ok so you are going to need a front gate where peeps show proof that they are allowed on the base also you are going to need a gas station all bases have gas stations and a bx a place where you buy things you need like games books coke candy ect also you are going to need a commissary where you can buy all sorts of food and such and housing \ homes for the peeps that live on the base also bx stands for base exchange sorry but bases dont have prisons but you dont have to delete the prison you have just telling you

zeeb12
deltazoom78
07/21/2012 8:35 pm
thanks for the ideas! im hoping by the end of the year my base will be finished
Ljett
07/21/2012 8:34 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Dragon
Ideas?:
Barracks
Missile Silo (For a nuke/nukes)
Airplane Hanger
Main Station
A run way
Storage for things like bow/swords/armor
Emergency Room (Like a bedrock/obsidian room with one way in and out)
I can make more if wanted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome