Looking for a owner for my naruto server

Alfa_tati's Avatar Alfa_tati4/4/14 9:17 am
1 emeralds 169 2
4/4/2014 9:24 am
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
Hi guys i rlly need help with my Naruto server it open recently and i need 2 ppl who r amazing at

Building
PLugins
Taking care of the server
who can Code jutsu's like Chidori, Rasengan and more { This part is rlly important if u have this skill u ave a 100% chance of becoming Owner so pls tell me if u have this one if yes pls Private msg me in Planet Minecrat Now !!!!! and we will talk there }

So pls help me and be owner in a naruto server !!!
Alfa_tati
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Karrfis
04/04/2014 9:24 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Translation:

hi guys i really need help with my Naruto server. It opened recently and I need 2 people who are amazing at:

Building
Plugins
Taking Care of the server

Also i need people who can code Jutsu's like Chidori, Rasegan and more. {This bit is really important because if you have this skill you have a 100% chance at becoming owner. Please tell me if you can. If yes please PM me in Planet minecraft}

So please help me and be the owner in a Naruto server

----------------------------

soo if you give someone else owner..it wont be your server anymore it will belong to them. Therefore they can remove you from the server at any time it will no longer be your server and you will have essentially just given them a server you want to build

if you want a plugin coded post also on the minecraft forums and the bukkit forums--more coders and developers use those sites
LetsPlay2D
04/04/2014 9:23 am
Level 46 : Master Pixel Painter
Someone who has that bad grammar can pay for a minecraft server? More than 3 people can join there, right? (Not meant to be offended > u < and > pls < and that stuff is fine, but please care at least a little bit o_o)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome