Mario Party 7: Minecraft Edition Map

Mariojacob7red's Avatar Mariojacob7red11/2/22 1:10 pm scheduled history
11/2/2022 2:55 pm
Mariojacob7red's Avatar Mariojacob7red
Hey guys! I hope everyone's been doing alright! (I should've made a post on here a long time ago, but didn't think about it.)

For the past 3 years, I've been recreating Mario Party 7 from the Nintendo GameCube in Minecraft 1.12.2 and so far, I've gotten Grand Canal, Pyramid Park, and Neon Heights added into the game.

My objective is to add everything from the game into Minecraft and have it not only have it look aesthetically like the game, but also work exactly like the game itself too!

What I need your help with now is determining which game board I should work on next from the game. There will be a poll down below that will have the 3 boards that are left and I'll make sure to set a deadline for when it ends. I appreciate all of y'all's help and thanks for taking the time to read this! :D

Mario Party 7: Minecraft Edition Map

Mario Party 7: Minecraft Edition Mod

The 3 boards to choose from are Windmillville, Pagoda Peak, and Bowser's Enchanted Inferno! Happy choosing! :D

Poll ended 11/19/2022 1:11 pm.

Mariojacob7red
Level 29 : Expert Geek