MC World: Anciaern

CelestialTrollestia's Avatar CelestialTrollestia4/27/23 11:33 am history
4 emeralds 152 5
5/11/2023 10:09 am
Papa Enny's Avatar Papa Enny
I decided to make a thread for my world, Anciaern.

Anciaern is a world I started somewhat recently, and I like documenting the events that take place on it, or at least take screenshots and annotate what the pictures are of, and why I took them.
Most of these have been in my personal digital journal, but I feel like it'd be sort of nice to put some of this up online. Not to mention that my journal can only contain so many images.

I figured I'd start by linking all my current screenshots of Anciaern. I cut out most of the more technical ones (screenshots of the F3 menu for co-ords & villager trades, with the exception of the zombie spawner I found, since I didn't take any other screenshots of it other than the F3 menu shot), and some of the doubles, but it's still pretty full.

Anyway, story time.

I spent most of the early session riding on Willowisp, my beloved horse. A distance from my home, I found that there were a lot of sheep around, and I wanted to gather wool for banners and for when I eventually head down into the Deep Dark. So, not wanting to head all the way back to my home, I decided I'd venture into the nearby caves for iron. I tied Willowisp to a fence I had for impromptu stops, before venturing in. On probably my second or third cave, not far from the surface, I encountered this:

A screenshot of an unopened zombie spawner found in a cave with the F3 menu up for co-ords.

So I took that screenshot to note down the co-ordinates in my co-ords book I have at home, later.

After going home, I messed around with my farm a little, and made quite a few more bookshelves for my enchanting set-up (which, might I add, is now complete!).
I then made some banners and used the nifty banner waypoint trick for the map to mark my home base and the base by the shore.

Then, I headed South, to put a banner-waypoint at the base I made before I realized I could just use a bed carried in my inventory instead of having to worry about phantoms.

Once I headed home, I messed around with the farm again, and took the following screenshots prior to finishing up the session:
My animal farm, with its current cow pen and chicken pen. I had a bee, but it flew off to the west a few sessions back and I haven't seen it since.
My home base, mostly underground. Not sure if I like the new look with the deepslate bricks, though.
CelestialTrollestia
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Papa Enny
05/11/2023 8:32 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
The texture pack reminds me to the 2014 realistic packs
CelestialTrollestia
05/11/2023 8:40 am
I've used a couple of texture packs on this world. Sphax and Compliance! I'm using Compliance in all the pics I used in my posts, but if you check the older screenshots you'd see Sphax (and the Vanilla textures, prior to that).
Papa Enny
05/11/2023 10:09 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Hmmm
CelestialTrollestia
04/28/2023 5:29 am
history
"imgur users for no discernable reason" punching "me posting minecraft screenshots publically"
also yes i do know i misspelt publicly.
CelestialTrollestia
04/28/2023 5:23 am
Another day, another session. Another Imgur gallery, because I couldn't figure out how to add more to yesterday's one (which was rather badly received on Imgur. What beef do they have with it? Do they think they're bad screenshots? Wow, two downvotes on todays already. Maybe they just hate Minecraft.).

Today I started off by fishing, which is pretty normal for me. Especially since I got a mending rod pretty early on in my playthrough. I pulled up a name tag! Pretty happy about that.

I then headed over to the nether, where I'd had a portal set up for a while but hadn't looked around because I'd felt unprepared. I got a bit of quartz and gold, and ran into a number of zombie pigmen, as seen below.

A small group of zombie pigmen.

I found a baby zombie piglin, too, which was pretty cute. I like these guys.

After I returned from the nether and started smelting my netherrack into bricks, I headed off mining. Restocked my coal, got some more iron, gold and copper, and most importantly, found some diamonds!

A diamond in the giant mossy cave below my base. Part of a vein, even though only one is visible in this image.

This diamond was part of a vein, so I ended up with quite a few diamonds! I was very happy.

Afterwards, I probably messed around with my farm again (I do that a lot - it provides good exp.), before going and taming a mule and a horse. The mule by the border of the forest to the south of my beachside house, and the horse a little east of my farm.

Here's a picture of them and Willowisp:
Willowisp (grey horse with white spots and leather armor) and my yet unnamed horse and mule.

To end off my session, I made a couple of golden apples to breed my horses, because I vaguely remember reading on the wiki that you can breed horses and mules with golden veggies. I decided to not use them yet, since I'm now out of leads and I don't have a specific horse or mule pen.

It's likely that I won't update this thread every session, because not all sessions have things that could be interesting, or I may just not feel like writing everything that happened down.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and have a good day! 🥰
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome