Is Mincraft going too far?

rasnok's Avatar rasnok11/6/13 2:51 pm
1 emeralds 308 9
11/6/2013 5:42 pm
aroglu's Avatar aroglu
Are these Minecraft updates going too far now? I mean the horses don't look Minecraft. Look at the pigs! They're Minecraft! I mean like the horses have to many parts. And the biomes are great and all but are complicating a bit.

All I'm saying is, is this the Minecraft we know and love? And when will iyt be too much for you?
rasnok
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

aroglu
11/06/2013 5:42 pm
Level 23 : Expert Caveman
I play since 1.2.5 (bit old) and this things are too new, just cant get use to ride a horse everyday but i like them. It gives more to play with but i agree (a bit) thats its not MC sometimes
PastaPot
11/06/2013 4:58 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
Yes.
Jeb is adding too much stuff and minecraft is seeming a little bit less Minecrafty like _mesh_ said, but he added shades to blocks to it seems realistic. Its not meant to be. Plus he knew that everyone was gonna be upset because of the rose. Although, we can always go back into the updates and that was a great feature for them to add.
_mesh_
11/06/2013 4:53 pm
Level 22 : Expert Taco
I'll admit. With all the new blocks and stuff, (not talking about the amazing stained clay ) Is does get a bit, un-minecrafty as you may say, but if that's what the people want, can't blame mojang for giving it to them.
20lilwill20
11/06/2013 4:45 pm
Level 21 : Expert Narwhal
People moan because they probably played minecraft from the start, I played it in early alpha and I dislike the new updates, It kinda lost the whole idea of this MINECRAFT and changed it into a game that cant be compared to the alpha and beta versions. And for the people saying "Just move back to the old updates, Its easy now in the new launcher" You cant Once minecraft launches an update, its like running on a live train rail, eventuly it will just come back around and hit you ... And hard.
JamieGre
11/06/2013 4:42 pm
Level 43 : Master Dolphin
Why does everybody moan about this? Mojang are making Minecraft more interesting by adding all of these new things, for free. Only for people to moan about there being too much in Minecraft
chino85364
11/06/2013 3:26 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragon
They want more, and then they say it's too much. Seriously? I mean whats so "complicated" about the biomes? How is a dark wood forest complicated? And what about a Clay Canyon? No. I mean I really don't understand some of you people. It's not making a negative impact on the game. And if you don't like it. Downgrade back to 1.6.4 and play on those servers. These type of posts make me angry, honestly. Mojang tries their best to add what we were asking for. And people like this come around and say it's "too much",
Azie
11/06/2013 3:21 pm
She/Her • Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump Pokemon
I don't think so. Mojang is providing completely free updates containing content the community has been asking for. Just change your version if you don't like the new updates.

KazakenHD
11/06/2013 3:16 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist

No seriously this is number one gazillion of these threads please stop this
Quanto__
11/06/2013 3:22 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
I want to continue down this path!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com