Minecraft capes idea

idioticdope's Avatar idioticdope7/11/13 12:28 pm
1 emeralds 373 2
7/31/2013 3:49 pm
Floppypancake31's Avatar Floppypancake31
I was playing on a server and i saw people talking about how all players should be able to have a personal cape, but then i searched through some forums on a couple of sites and a lot of them are based on getting a cape, most would suggest going to a website called mccapes but what if minecraft were to sell capes so you dont have to keep putting in the mod just so you can see it. Why not simply allow a one time sale cape per player and you can design it whenever with some sort of new skin editor program. This is just a idea i do not want hate, im sure many of you would want a cape to design instead of overpaying for a ticket just to have a non-design-able cape. No hate here plz i fan! I FAN!!
idioticdope
Level 31 : Artisan Creeper Hugger