Minecraft, a game, or is it? (MCCP)

anikin414's Avatar anikin4142/4/14 11:42 pm
1 emeralds 971 6
3/4/2014 3:28 pm
anikin414's Avatar anikin414
(mccp means MineCraftCreepyPasta for you who could'nt tell)
this is a simple story in witch might have chapters so be prepared and it probs is 97% fake. i am a HB beleiver but dont go hatin on us!
here we go: I started up my Minecraft game and made a new world called Jeb_ with the seed Jeb _ for creative mode. i needed an anvil and name tag so i spawned them and made Jeb_ for the nametags new name then put it on sheep i spawned. i was having fun until when i tried going onto PMC to say Thx to the guy who made the blog about how to make a disco ball. but to my horror the PC's screensaver was HB! he was actually moving and saying stuff and also he looked like a cross between HIM and a human! i instantly pulled out something from a pocket i didn't have and the thing i got was something i didn't have and i noticed it was recording it BACKWARDS so i played it when my moms screensaver returned. it was jibberish until i played the recording. it said: i know who you are, anikin. i know were you live and your other accounts. i know that you want to be an inventor when you grow up. the next time you see something that has to do with daimonds i will appear and you will join me. now, look on your moms laptop again. then it showed every skin i had (besides steve) and every skin i will have with white eyes NO PUPILS. i shut minecraft and turned on disney channel to cheer me up also i watch venturiantale but on both everyone was Herobrine then i felt something, or someone watching me. END
anikin414
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger