Minecraft resource host! (mods, texture packs, etc)

meymazda's Avatar meymazda7/7/13 4:34 pm
1 emeralds 498 4
7/11/2013 9:31 pm
meymazda's Avatar meymazda
I have scrambled together a decent minecraft resource host that accepts mods, texture packs, resource packs, launchers, modpacks, and more (soon!).

URL: http://s3studios.tk

If you are wondering "Why another? We have enough of these already!", I think that more coverage with your mods/etc allows more people to learn about it and use it.
You can only upload things you've made, so all mods/etc are official, and thus you don't have to worry about viruses or fakes. Right now my site is nothing (in the sense of content), but once things are uploaded, I hope for it to become a trusted site. I am not aiming for popularity here, I am just aiming for legitimacy.

Please upload any mods/textures/etc you have, for maximum coverage, and to allow the site to become known/trusted.I want all mods on my site to be official.

If you have any privacy concerns, consider reading our privacy policy. Other concerns (such as security or general inquries) can be sent to my PMC account, or to the site email (contact@s3studios.tk).
meymazda
Level 17 : Journeyman Network