Minecraft: Survivor

NoahFTW's Avatar NoahFTW9/11/12 9:01 pm
1 emeralds 431 9
9/12/2012 5:01 pm
NoahFTW's Avatar NoahFTW
Hey everyone, this is my first forum post so if it's in the wrong area please tell me so I can move it!

Anyways, I've seen a few posts about an idea that resembles around CBS's reality game show Survivor. Now I know there is already a series called Survivorcraft, uploaded by YouAlwaysWin. But there are like 20k submissions for seasons and most of us will never get to play it. That's why I brought back the idea of having a community Survivor game! Right now I have absolutely NO supplies for the season example: The map, the server, the prize or the staff. But with everyones help we can get it going! I myself will be hosting it, so that means I'm going to need some more staff.

Remember: This idea is still in lets call it Alpha stage. So some positions may be added or removed over time.

Map Builders, Build the general area where the contestants will be living their camp life.

Challenge Builders, More professional builders who can make parkour and strategy challenges for the game.

Camera Crew, This idea is still a toss-up, considering the difficulty of finding people with high quality capture cards and audio recorders.

Contestants, 10 - 12 people will come to play to WIN, not to fool around. A prize will be most likely available and I do not want it to go to waste.

Again we still require a server to host this all on, so thats the first thing I'll be looking for, but if anyone has a lagless 24/7 server that won't mind me having administrator powers for the 1 - 2 days that the event will take place, please tell me. It would be very very helpful.

That's about it, if you are interested, I guess comment on the post with what position you would like and I'll get back to you. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and I hope this runs smoothly!

Edit 1: My IGN is redneck111 and my Skype is noahforthewin.
NoahFTW
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NoahFTW
09/12/2012 5:01 pm
Hey guys, I need to make sure we're all on the same page. Builders would have an advantage in game because they already know the map so unfortunately builders can not also be players.
nick50109
09/11/2012 10:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hey Bro! I would LOVE to be a contestant... But I will help with the building. I have skype and I would love to help in any way shape or form. IGN: nick50109

-Nick
NoahFTW
09/11/2012 9:55 pm
Thanks for signing up everyone, I will be in touch with everyone. For right now I have to get the server and map running so it may be a while before we can actually hold the show. Stay tuned!
evil songer
09/11/2012 9:46 pm
Dear person who came up with this idea,

i would like to be a contestant on you game.

sign me up.

IGN: crackercon
The_Biker
09/11/2012 9:33 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Archer
I would like to be a contestant my IGN is madspartan101 and I'll PM you my skype if you need it.
crazeygrl
09/11/2012 9:27 pm
Level 28 : Expert Unicorn
Hi, I would like to be a contestant. My IGN is crazeygrl and I do have Skype.
TheMrKelldog
09/11/2012 9:26 pm
Hello Noah I dont have skype but i want to be a contestant and builder too!
NoahFTW
09/11/2012 9:20 pm
Hi Zack! Right now I am in dire need of builders so I think I'll set you up with that, our first objective will be making two islands in the middle of nowhere that just look nicer then your average survival island. Is that easy enough? Add me on Skype by the way, my username is noahforthewin. Thanks for your interest!
zackcostello98
09/11/2012 9:08 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
I would like to be a Builder or a Contestant, i dont care what i get, surprise me. I'll pm skype if needed. (IGN Zackcostello98)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome