MODDER WANTED!!

mrblacksheep's Avatar mrblacksheep11/12/11 7:12 am
11/12/2011 7:50 pm
AliksZander's Avatar AliksZander
Can someone help me make a new mob If i actually get someone to respond Ill give more details. I would do the texturing, but i know nothing about modding.
mrblacksheep
Level 22 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/12/2011 7:42 pm
mrblacksheep
Before i apologies, as i have re-read what i have posted and it was not as clear as i thought i was... you know, whether its hard or not pay is not the first thing you demand when someone is asking for advise when in reality (if you read the post i said this) i wanted to learn this for myself. i never even hinted that i thought it was piss-easy, i can respect all forms of work including coding. If you go in for a job interview the first thing you say is NOT "So what ya payin me?" its not good conduct. He expected to do all the work and that was not what i was asking. I am going to see if i can delete this post and still give everyone enough tine to see this. i am sorry for my direct accusation and i wish that this is the last time i cause such a horrible feeling among fellow minecrafters...
11/12/2011 6:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Red N Blue
blacksheep wise up and lay of this guy, you don't seem to appreciate the effort that goes into coding anyone would ask you for something in return 'you self absorbed ass'

I'm learning java and it's god-damn hard not piss-easy like you think it is so when you're offered help I say take it! and pay the friggen man!
11/12/2011 7:46 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Princess
Sumaxi
Its not that hard 0.o
11/12/2011 7:50 pm
Level 46 : Master Droid
AliksZander
depends on what you are trying to do, it can be super hard sometimes.
11/12/2011 6:23 pm
mrblacksheep
@ Hotel-Manager24
i dont really have anything to give... At teh least I give full credit where it's due... im asking for help while figuring out how to do it on my own what i really need is advice! what program do i use to edit the java class files? really what would you ask for anyway? you wouldn't get anything from making your own mod so why be so selfish and demand reward? whenever i can i do things out of teh good of my heart, in anything payment or acknowledgement is a bonus. Im in the process of getting a job, not for the money, but for the sake of having a job (not really needed though cuz im only 15) so quit being a self-absorbed ass
11/12/2011 4:35 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
Hotel-Manager24
I know how to code. I havn't posted a single mod on planetminecraft.com though. But, I can mod what you seem to be explaining. But, what would I get in return for coding this for you?
11/12/2011 4:31 pm
mrblacksheep
Good point! well im not entirely sure yet but im thinking something along the lines of like a semi passive mob. it would drop some sort of new item for upgrading tools or something. anyone know where i can go to make new mods? im gona youtube it now but any help would be LOVED
11/12/2011 2:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
creatiwell
Are you guys earning something from your mods?
11/12/2011 7:28 am
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
Doomgekkie
The best is if you give the details now, so modders know if they can do it or not, also, i don't mod
11/12/2011 9:26 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
I_Modz_Codz
Yeah same
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome