Mods

Renee's Avatar Renee3/1/16 11:42 pm
1 emeralds 231 4
3/2/2016 8:15 am
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
Can someone teach me how to install mods. Every time I try it doesn't work. Maybe I'm not downloading the right thing?
Renee
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Karrfis
03/02/2016 8:15 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Latiodile
03/02/2016 12:33 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
get MultiMC, it automates most of it. And you can have multiple instances, for example: forge 1.7.10, forge 1.2.5 and forge 1.8.9. And the mods won't conflict. Because theybare all in their own folder. Look up tutorials for MultiMC.

I got multiMC and never went back to the vanilla launcher
Nyamaru
03/02/2016 12:42 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Damn, why do I keep trying to go to da hard ways ^^'

My friends easily made a server with websites while I had to find my router's username, pass, company, and port foward D:
Nyamaru
03/02/2016 12:00 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
If you have window, I can help you with that.
1. Install java by going to http://java.com/en/.
2. After downloading, go to http://files.minecraftforge.net/.
3. Download your preferred version.
4. Once you download, type download in the search bar and drag out the forge.
5. Double click on the forge, and get the first option(install client), and press ok. It will load for a few seconds, then will automatically download.
5. Type in your search bar, %appdata%. A file of %appdata% will pop out. Click it.
6. Once you open the %appdata% folder, there will be a .minecraft folder. Click that.
7. Check if you have a folder called mods. If you don't, don't sweat a thing. YOU can create a folder called mods.
8. Download the mod you want. It HAS to be minecraft version you downloaded. Once you download it, drag it into your mods folder.
9. You are all ready! Click minecraft, change the profile to forge (there will be a profile called forge) and launch! After that, you are all set!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome