Mysterious Ladder

Dredix's Avatar Dredix7/27/12 11:32 pm
1 emeralds 191 8
3/13/2013 6:37 pm
sed11's Avatar sed11
Hello Minecrafters I'm here to report an extra ordinarily odd occurrence that's making me considering getting off minecraft and only playing on multi player. I had made base in a ravine to avoid being laid to rest on my first night in this new world. At one end of the Ravine was my base a little bunny hole equipped with a chest, furnace and crafting bench. Eventually after a nights stay I realized i was going to need some leather if I was ever going to make the Flans Mod Plane That I wanted. So I left on Day Number 2 morning using the wood I had gathered to make a ladder to the top. Late at night I returned. I had lost my bearing and had no idea where I was until i tumbled over the edge of the ravine luckily it was near my ladder so i managed to fly into it. When i arrived at the bottom I lucked up and saw right beside my ladder another set of ladders leading to the top. The only Mods I had was flans mod Ye Olde Pack and Modern Weapons. I destroyed some of the ladders thinking if it was a glitch or some sort of computer freeze it wouldn't yield a block but it did. I am still trying to contemplate what it was and I was wondering if any one has had any similar experiences.

Thinking about it really the thing that comes to the top of my head is Herobrine. Keeping in mind I had not seen any entity in the mine except the occasional figure in my peripheral vision encased in the darkness of the unexplored caverns and the Zombies and Enderman that roam the bottoms continously. (I don't think the enderman placed the ladders)
Dredix
Level 32 : Artisan Scribe