Nathans unban appeal.

Barnett_Nathan's Avatar Barnett_Nathan6/23/13 12:59 pm
1 emeralds 156 2
6/23/2013 1:11 pm
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
PMC: Name: Barnett_Nathan
Reason banned: "Alts"
When: I think around 2 months ago
Why should I be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because technically they are not "Alts" The reason you may think they are alts is because:
On my IP it seems like I have loads of accounts. Well its wrong. Most of them are friends accounts. I think these are all the friends accounts.
xXkingjonoxx
Syper
Kimmieriot
and some others Im not sure. But What im asking is to be unbanned on this account, And DELETE
adambarnett99 (Brother)
Nathanbarnett36(First ever account)
Barnett_Nathan36 (Other account)
Nathanbarnett36 was my first ever account, It got banned for asking people to hack a server. It was a joke but I dont think people took it as a joke way.
I made another account called "Barnett_nathan36" because i thought i was banned mistakenly since i thought it was a joke. So I am asking you to unban this account. Barnett_Nathan since it isnt really alt accounts.
Barnett_Nathan
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/23/2013 1:11 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Charlizard
PMC: Name: Barrett_Nathan
Reason banned: Using alts to bypass bans, theft of skins, theft of images, making a blog to appeal a ban rather than PM'ing a mod, posting recruitment in the blogs section, and attempting to hack a server.
When: about a month ago.
Why you shouldn't unbanned: You repeatedly disobeyed the rules on several accounts. You created at least 5 alternate accounts to bypass bans that were often permanenant.You also stole skins and images that were obviously made by other people. You then commanded moderators around by telling them to unban you and delete your alts and let you free (ironically, you're doing it here too).

Don't joke about hacking. Hacking is serious and even if it was a joke, a ban will still be issued - same goes for racism, death threats, etc.

You are not getting unbanned. You had a very lengthy discussion about it with me a few months back but you are not wanted here. You've broke many of the more serious rules many times. kxthxbai.
06/23/2013 1:10 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
Why would they delete your brother's account?
And second and third accounts are alts.
Alternate accounts are against the rules. And you didn't give a clear reason why you should be unbanned.
You intentionally broke a rule. And if you didn't read the rules, I'm pretty sure that's against the rules too.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome