Nazi Zombies - Minecraft Storyline/Adventures

Beastlyblu's Avatar Beastlyblu3/23/12 11:48 pm
1 emeralds 154 4
3/25/2012 4:00 am
Beastlyblu's Avatar Beastlyblu
If you check out my page, you'll see a lonley two postings of maps. One Vanilla, and one that I made for a long abandoned project called "ZombieCraft". I was extremely active on their fourms, and about a year ago, the creator suddenly deemed that no more updates were going to happen, and the project went down to a close. Everything on that one blog was deleted. Tragic.

However, I have a huge storyline I rummaged up in my computer files, and I was wondering if anyone was going to be interested and would support me in my map building rampage. I ask you (if you choose to support) to download each of my maps and give as much feedback as you can, constructive, or hate.

Currently, my only map isn't apart of the storyline. I'll start from that point. My blog will be filled with stories and stuff like that, so I'll post a link there in time. PM me to input ideas, and we'll output greatness.

PIECE!
Beastlyblu
Level 38 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/24/2012 12:05 am
Level 88 : Elite Boss
yokoolio
I remember ZombieCraft. I played it a ton before it got discontinued. I actually also made a working map for the mod that used the Last Days texture pack (the one in the mod), as well as Tyken's Test Map because creative wasnt around yet. It was a dilapidated nuclear testing facility in the middle of the desert, and i tried to make it look like Fallout: New Vegas. I was really proud of myself, till I accidentally deleted it, then I felt really stupid.

Anyway Ill go check out your stuff
03/24/2012 12:08 am
Beastlyblu
Thanks buddy! Anyway, sounds like you're a good mapmaker yourself! Mind if we collab on something? Me: You:
03/24/2012 11:25 am
Level 88 : Elite Boss
yokoolio
Sure, havent been in mapmaking for awhile, and if we do make a mock ZombieCraft map we should definitely use Last Days (also, ive heard some people might be reviving the mod, which would be awesome if we could get a map in for it). If were doing something else, Im open to ideas.

Problem is Im very busy right now with school, work, guitar lessons, football and even more stuff, so I say we make some maps sometime after the 31st, what do you think?
03/25/2012 4:00 am
Beastlyblu
I'm busy too, but after the 31st I'll probably be on a school field trip. But, sure. Do you have an updated version of Last Days? If so, send me one through email, PM me for it. I really love mapmaking, and if they revive the mod, I hope they put my map into it :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome