Need Coders/Artists for MMORPG browser game

Coding's Avatar Coding4/17/16 12:03 pm
1 emeralds 188 1
4/17/2016 2:18 pm
Scott's Avatar Scott
Hey,

If you're reading this, then you are probably interested. The thing is: I am making a 2d browser based MMORPG called Moon Realms. The game will be similar to Adventure Quest Worlds. It includes a friend system, PvP system, Quests, Shops, Locations, Rooms, Servers, Various classes to select, mobs, bosses, bunch of weapons and armor's that will appear with upcoming updates. Admin nick color is different from regular players nick, so that's special too

The game is made on my own engine coded in java, packed with actionscripts(.as), ability to connect to MySQL Databases where the game, weapons, worlds, maps, player data etc. is stored. The graphics of the game are similar to AdventureQuestWorld's graphics .
--
Coders/Developers: Be able to code in java and create actionscript files for flash items. Understand how MySQL Databases work, be able to connect to it. Possess knowledge about VPS.

Artists: Be creative, be able to use Adobe Flash CS4/CS5/CS6/CC, and draw AQW-Style Art

Web Designers needed too if someone has skills.

YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE/ACCOUNT ON OUR FORUMS- add me: Skype- ''rafalmio2'' it should appear as ''Raffy Raffy''
--

The game's register system needs to be checked, the rest works

Visit us here- http://www.moonrealm.eu
Coding
Level 18 : Journeyman Sus