Need some PVP map ideas/suggestions

DreamWanderer's Avatar DreamWanderer12/17/17 7:22 pm history
1 emeralds 469
Okay so i have been playing to much 'Cod WW2', and i wanted to make a World war 2 themed PVP map. I though i would ask for some ideas and suggestions. Like should i do this in singleplayer, or find a server where i can build it on with Others to make it go faster, or how big it should be, or what it should look like. But one thing i wanted to ask for some suggestion, I would find it cool/ unique to have working "killstreaks" with the map based off 'COD WW2' using command blocks if possible. I already have ideas how some of them would work, possible with command blocks or not. I would love if someone let me know if these ideas would work

1: "Molotov" I imagine would basically work by having a "Splash potion" summon fire around it, when it breaks?

2: "Glide Bomb" summons a lit piece of TNT in the sky and somehow allows you to move it around as its falling, possibly by tping the player into the sky with the tnt giving the player a totem of undying, then tping back to original place upon detonation all while keeping the TNT with the player somehow during falling i don't know?

3:"Artillery barrage" Summons a bunch of lit TNT in the sky in a section the map the player chooses?

4: "Care Package" Summons a chest or ender chest with random weapons in it?

I would appreciate feedback if any of this would be possible, or additional suggestions
DreamWanderer
Level 85 : Elite Pegasus