Noob server

Aeroblock's Avatar Aeroblock10/1/13 6:35 am
10/1/2013 8:37 am
Teddy's Avatar Teddy
Hey guys, today I went on a "brand new server" and actually realize it was a Noob server. The Owner is a girl, but have no Knowledge about how to make a server.

About the server, is a bit racist at all, I come from Vietnam, and the Owner said Vietnam took over Australia also she gave me bad point about my country. There are no features in that server, it just a normal vanilla server. But the most thing that I hate here is: Respect - there are no Respect here in this server. The Owner just think: "Oh its just a player, why I have to care off him? If he thinking bad about my server, nah I am going to ban him." And yes I got ban after giving advise for her. What a kid -.-

Here is the IP: -snip

You can check the server whether is bad or is nice, leave a feedback about this by file a comment. Thanks for being cooperative!
Aeroblock
Level 53 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Teddy
10/01/2013 8:37 am
Level 70 : Legendary Skinner
PMC doesn't care and doesn't deal with server issues.
Sort it out via PMs. This isn't for the forums. Blacklisting is also against our rules.

I also don't care how bad the server might be or how horrible the server owner is or is not - it can go on another website.

Locked.
Aeroblock
10/01/2013 8:33 am
Hmm, look like you don't want a bad comments about your server? You deleted it probably, you only keep the Pros (advantages) of your server and doesn't let the people who want to put their complaints about it. Right, so you try to hide away your bad side, that will not helps to promote your server.

And do you know how people feel, after their complaints or advises being delete? That mean you even don't care wat are they talking, straightly DELETE the post.

Another thing that, you banned me without a reason, when I was typing back the sentence that you talk to me. So please think back, before you act and answer
ARCblaze
10/01/2013 8:28 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Tommist i agree with you. We may be racist . We may be arrogant. The owner may be a girl and maybe Homosexual. But what gives you the right to come on here and say things about people when you don't even understand what is going on. Shame on you -snip.
DEATHUNTER32123
10/01/2013 8:30 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
agreed
Transperth
10/01/2013 8:21 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
I am a MALE for the second time. I banned you because you threatened to post bad things about this server and spread false information. My friend just said a few off-putting things but she obviously was joking. Vietnam taking over Australia? Are you serious? You need a reality check.
Aeroblock
10/01/2013 8:26 am
Ok Mr, your PMC server page contain a girl image in there, the slideshow meant to show about your server, this way, you are showing a girl. So people thinks that this own by a girl.

And I remind you that please Do not take political information about Vietnam took over Aus, is very serious! Is not even a joke anyway, it make some people have bad thinking. So if you said you are a 15 yrs old mature, you better should not saying like that
Transperth
10/01/2013 8:32 am
A picture of a fake girl does not mean I am a girl. You are just assuming. And maybe you shouldn't be so serious about everything. This server is mostly a chilled laid back server populated mainly by teenagers. If you cannot handle something that is obviously a joke, then, as I may repeat, get a reality check. I never said I was mature, most 15 year old's aren't mature anyway. What do you expect? If you have such a huge problem with servers that obviously aren't suited for you, find another one and stop whining about it. No one wants to hear it, especially me.
Aeroblock
10/01/2013 8:18 am
You guys been asking about her acting. Ok, here's the answer.

The girl is acting as a real 10 years-old girl, and I approved that she knows what she is doing. But at the first, when I joined the server, she being racist, that make other kids follow and create a huge problem.

I advise her to change her acting, also improve her server so everyone would be have fun... BAM! BANNED - no reason!
Transperth
10/01/2013 8:14 am
I am a male and this guy is making everything up. Wow. Also, aren't you being sexist?
megaman_51349
10/01/2013 8:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hi, Im a player on this server and i happen to find this a complete lie, the server is run by the nicest most mature 15 year old MALE that i've ever met, I dont know who made these "Racist" comments or if they were even made, but if it was, it was most defininetly some scumbag player.
So before you come and speak bullshit please think about how we would react to these lies about this server.

Thanks
Aeroblock
10/01/2013 8:23 am
If you talking nicely, I wouldn't think that you are talking with a 3 yrs old mind. You found your own fun because you enjoy to acting like that. This doesn't help anyone, it just only helps you and your buddies who is acting the same thing.

And for the "girl," well, the PMC server pages contain a Girl skin, so I though is a girl. If players really enjoy your server, they must join a lot. This way, they join and "OK, bye!" That's mean there's nothing to make them interesting
Transperth
10/01/2013 8:25 am
You need to read my reply. Why are you avoiding? Stop being so ignorant. And How does an apron make someone a girl? Still being sexist.
GiganticBlock
10/01/2013 7:48 am
Level 36 : Artisan Droid
I mean she sorry
GiganticBlock
10/01/2013 7:48 am
Level 36 : Artisan Droid
This server really was horibble. I got banned too just by saying what she could improve and by saying that he ban peoples for things which doesn't matter.
Time_Official
10/01/2013 7:36 am
Level 43 : Master Necromancer
Lol TomTom, its by acd i found u on PMC!
bigf
10/01/2013 7:32 am
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
1. Why does it matter about gender?
2. Vietnam took over Australia? What?
3. Did you find the server through a YouTube comment? If so, the server is likely to be retarded.
4. Here's a good server to compensate for your disappointment! HiveMC.eu
kiracookie
10/01/2013 7:22 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
Being female means nothing in terms of knowledge about running a server.

Please keep those kinds of things to yourself.
endcraftMcPVP
10/01/2013 6:59 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
I also started off as a total noob and unable to run a server, but i was NEVER disrespectful or unkind to members. I let them advise me, and from that, build a pretty large playerbase of 120+ players even while i was a noob.

I learned quickly, but not quickly enough. I had not realized a domain was essential to a server. I changed host.

The server virtually died.

I agree with @samkee00 on the matter of the fact that she is a girl.
samkee00
10/01/2013 6:57 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
I got on and the only problem I actually WITNESSED was a spawn-killing by some random dude, but okay.
samkee00
10/01/2013 6:44 am
I have a question. Why does her being a girl matter? Are you saying girls can't run servers?
samkee00
10/01/2013 6:43 am
If someone says something like "F**K YOU D**K N****R, YOU SUCK BUTT, GO DIE" on my server I will delete it. Of course, they only say that when I ban them. And I only ban for reasons.

Took over Australia? Wat?
Phoenix_13
10/01/2013 6:40 am
Level 28 : Expert Taco
Pros means good thing.
Cons means bad thing.
The High Paladin
10/01/2013 6:40 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Sounds like a real quality server you found. xD

Well, else is to be expected when you give kids the power over people? Chaotic Tyranny. I guess just stay away from it. Not worth anyone's time right now.
Aeroblock
10/01/2013 6:37 am
AH, one more thing that, on the PMC page of the server. If you comment something bad, it will get deletes, also you got blocked. So its like the Owner don't want to show their Cons to the public.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome