Official herobrine hunters thread :P

Facebook status's Avatar Facebook status7/3/12 11:37 am
11/18/2012 8:38 am
momarama's Avatar momarama
Real or not? Fact or false? Truth or deuce? Im here to figure out what herobrines here for, and what he wants, *FEEL FREE TO POST AND COMMENTS PICTURES OR EVIDENCE*

As many minecraft players are aware of, the ghost known as "Herobrine". There is little to NO evidence that hes real, although many sightings claim it. You cant always trust people who just randomly say things about herobrine. BUT, he isnt in the coding? But where do these sightings come from then?

As in creepypasta's story of herobrine, *link will be down below* It was a hoax "I felt as if i was looking at myself, but the character had no eyes..." Im here to find out if the evidence is true, or false. Ive seen him, I was sitting there in my boat going across the ocean to explore. and i see sandstone pyramids. As storys say "He builds random figures in the ocean, and hides in the fog."

So, i go to invesigate the pyramids, there was a chest inside with a diamond helmet, and 1 extra diamond. But, the helmet was almost broken.

I understand it would be near immpossible for notch to put these bugs/glitchs in the game. Though proof has said it, eye witnesses, and other sources.

Please tell me your opinions. And any other evidence you would like to show me.

ADDITIONAL LINKS
[url][www.planetminecraft.com/forums/weird-finding-t72826.html/url]
[url]www.planetminecraft.com/forums/what-this-t66506.html[/url]
[url]www.planetminecraft.com/forums/strange-message-left-server-
t109790.html[/url]
Facebook status
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

orkdestroyer1
11/17/2012 6:02 pm
people say herobrine 'killed' them....he is in fact like darth vader....there is good in him but most people refuse to belive he has good in him. his 'structures' are good for homes and they may have loot in them. also I only hunt herobrine for the 'truth' of why he is in the game. (also is people say herobrine attacked them..it's a mod)
Override
11/17/2012 1:08 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Modder
I just made a Herobrine hunter base, not knowing about this forum, and weirdly, I went on tiny render distance (1.5_01 beta) and he came in a few minutes and waited for me to come outside.
minecraftworkers
11/16/2012 1:57 pm
Level 44 : Master Zombie
you cant hunt on something what doesnt exist
GreyHero2005
11/16/2012 1:15 pm
hey guys, dis you realise that at the bottom of most minecraft updates it says
"removed Herobrine"
these versions are: 1.4.2, 1.3.1, 1.2, 1.0, beta 1.8, beta 1.7, beta 1.6.6,

Hey did you know that notch might of secretly added him and is pretending to remove him.
TARA6089
11/11/2012 11:20 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
hey guys, dis you realise that at the bottom of most minecraft updates it says
"removed Herobrine"
these versions are: 1.4.2, 1.3.1, 1.2, 1.0, beta 1.8, beta 1.7, beta 1.6.6,
...... owow
ghast1
07/29/2012 5:47 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Dragon
i was on my single player when a spazzy steve appeared in a cave and killed me before i had time to take a screen shot.
nickfromgreece
07/29/2012 5:40 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
ok to put this straight if anyone wants to help i can search the entire minecraft code for him
07/28/2012 1:22 am
Level 21 : Expert Archer
Great now I have a place where i can place my evidence (I'm a big herobrine hunter)
momarama
07/29/2012 9:43 am
Level 23 : Expert Princess
ya ya!! hero brines going down!!
momarama
11/18/2012 8:38 am
Ya sorry for bad grammar... Ya I now know Herobrine is not real. Sorry but can I still do this? Its fun!
momarama
07/29/2012 9:43 am
ya ya!! hero brines going down!!
bravius
07/05/2012 10:10 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pony
I've seen something strange. Herobrine would be on some glitchy place in the void, and I got the version from some "trusted" site assosicated with minecraft.
Mr_Ghast02
07/05/2012 12:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Blacksmith
I am searching for him all the way back in 1.6 I havn't seen him yet.
Tacobunny
07/05/2012 3:55 am
well, only had one experience ever since i started playing in beta 1.2 it was a generated house on a completely new world. I figured out later my brother installed herobrine mod to troll me. So not an experience at all. Otherwise herobrine was or ever will be in the game.
flix15
07/04/2012 3:39 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
I saw him but he killed me to soon i was got a mod called the car mod and i was making a garage and then i ws done i tested the car for a while a stopped looked back there was fog then Herobrine came from behind and killed me i only got a glimpse before myworld some how got deleted
sed11
07/03/2012 11:53 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
He's not real.If he was I would've seen him by now.I played since Beta 1.5.

I used to believe in him but there was a lot of proof he wasn't real that were facts and the people who made the creepypasta admitted it was fake and Notch and other Mojang members said he wasn't real.

There's no code for him, no texture file, and if he ever was real, it was just a glitch making the Human mob's eyes white back when they could spawn or you could spawn them by pressing the G button.

If someone pressed the G button by accident and didn't notice they probably thought it was Herobrine and a glitch made the eyes white if anyone ever did really see him when you were able to spawn humans.

And there's not any real "proof" he's real, most of the threads on here have no pictures and the ones that do have pictures are most-likely edited or have mods.

And:

1.The first link to a "Weird Finding" is just some-kind of fog-glitch, egg, glitched sand, or something else since its not the color of Herobrine but the color of an egg.ChemicNova said he was making a Herobrine story, but it wasn't a true one.

2.The second link is just someone who found a SandStone well.

3.The "strange message" in the third link was most-likely someone trolling or the person was making it up.

Facebook statusNo response's? Hm, seems i just wasted my time D:

You can't expect that someone will always respond under 20 minutes .__.
Facebook status
07/03/2012 11:53 am
No response's? Hm, seems i just wasted my time D:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome