Paper Universe Summer PvP Tournament!

Paper Universe's Avatar Paper Universe6/16/15 8:59 pm
1 emeralds 206 4
6/19/2015 11:28 pm
Johnanater's Avatar Johnanater
It will most likely take all summer! And will be really fun. If you would like to join please post below with you're Minecraft username, and which country you would like to represent (Needs to be a real currently standing country, not Jupiter, not USSR)
The server has McMMO installed. Meaning the higher your swords skill, the more damage you will do per hit. You may want to do some training before the tournament starts July 1st

Rules:
No Cheating
BO3 Unless stated otherwise
Full Diamond Armor + Diamond Sword + Bow with 32 Arrows + 16 Steak for each round.
No Stalemates
No Stalling

Failure to abide by these rules will result in a forfeit of the round, match, or even tournament.

If you do not join the server for 7 days, you will be removed from the group stages, forfeiting your matches --- If this is in the bracket, you will be forced to forfeit your current match and will be moved into the lower bracket, or eliminated from the tournament.
If you and another player are not from the same timezone and have a hard time joining at the same time, your group stage matches will result in a draw if they are not played by July 14th --- If this is in the bracket, the lower seed is forced to forfeit.

TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD AT mc.minerholics.com in Paper Universe!

MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND ON THE SERVER'S WEBSITE www.paperuniversemc.com or at the bracket page binarybeast.com/xMCraft1506140

Thank you and have a nice day
Paper Universe
Level 25 : Expert Nerd