Proof against Herobrine!

Mijimaru20's Avatar Mijimaru2012/11/11 12:48 pm
7/26/2012 5:36 pm
gielijah12's Avatar gielijah12
Hello! I know what you're thinking, Just another guy giving evidence against Herobrine that isn't true. Well, you're wrong! I have many points of evidence against Herobrine!

1. If you look in every single minecraft.jar files before and after Beta 1.6.6, you will find no texture or code file for Herobrine! Every mob has to have a texture! I know what you're saying, What about multiplayer? The people you play with have skins that aren't in the minecraft.jar file! Well, there is a file (don't remember the name) that allows those skins on your computer on multiplayer only! Also, the char.png is just the default skin if you don't have a skin! (Thank you to ChrisPerson for this reason.)

2. The only recorded evidence of Herobrine is on servers in beta 1.7.3. That's because there was a server plug-in that allowed you to spawn him.

3. The original image of Herobrine was a steel door that was re-textured to look like the default skin with white eyes!

4. Notch has said many times that Herobrine is fake!

Thank you for reading this!
Mijimaru20
Level 26 : Expert Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2012 5:36 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
gielijah12
Well maybe on of the .class files takes and changes the char.pn g for herobrine. I have seen hime in 1.2.5 and 1.2.4
12/15/2011 6:33 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Cake
-youyumm
Wow, really? Thats pathetic. Anyone that has higher intelligence than a monkey knows hes not real.
12/15/2011 5:34 am
Level 22 : Expert Fisherman
Kombi

Lol hes fake NUFF SAID
12/15/2011 5:26 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Pony
ddode
Hey remember char2.png?
The one that was all white?
WHITE?
12/15/2011 6:24 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
The texture is a lie....
12/15/2011 5:18 am
Level 42 : Master Lad
rageman96
Notice how in both pictures, the supposed herobrine is in place that hides a potential nameplate. Also, a lot of herobrine fanboys say he only appears when you play with tiny rendering distance, yet these pictures have been taken in large rendering. The herobrine stories all dismiss each other
12/12/2011 4:19 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Warrior
Xeye10
Achivement Get!
HEROBRINE IS COMING
LOL
12/12/2011 2:27 am
Level 47 : Master Hunter
Po1ntBlank
God, sometimes this whole herobrine thing just gets rediculous. You are seriousley telling me that Notch, who said he didnt have any brother's dead nonexistant brother somehow found his way, (where people who mod have found absolutely ZERO files having anything to do with this mythical herobrine) into the game, where he has a limitless mind of his own, torturing innocent players through their game.

This would take months, if not, years to code. The different things people have said he has done, are insane, and he would be considered an A.I.

If you really think Notch spent all the time to do this, when he could be focusing on the actual minecraft, you are insane.

And also, the ORIGINAL CREATOR of the herobrine creepypasta, the ONE WHO "INVENTED" HIM. Had said he isn't real, (as well as Notch himself), and also said he retextured an iron door with an image.

In 5 minutes, I can go onto my server, type the command, "/md p Herobrine" and to everyone else, look like herobrine, have his name, his skin, and even be Herobrine in chat. My friend can take a screenshot out of the corner of the screen, and upload it to imgur where I can post it here.
12/11/2011 9:11 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Skinner
boom1001000
Nice proof i hope this will atleast stop some spam about herobrine on pmc
12/11/2011 6:40 pm
Level 27 : Expert Taco
jmole
Because of all the controversy over my first screenshot im going to post the OTHER one. Its at night so i brightened it.
12/11/2011 7:46 pm
Mijimaru20
Again, it could be in multiplayer! As you see, the space above HIS head has been cut off!
12/11/2011 8:56 pm
sed11
Its cut off cuz it was cut off the screen during gameplay
12/11/2011 9:02 pm
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
ParkouringPanda
Congratulations! You can point out simple facts that everyone already knows! Here's your prize! *slaps sed11* Anyways, if I randomly saw Herobrine, I would make sure I got a good view. Jmole most definitely took this on multiplayer, and he made sure that he couldn't see the name by getting the end of the screen to cover it. Prove to me it's in singleplayer by showing me above his head! I WILL NOT BELIEVE!!!!!!
12/12/2011 5:24 pm
sed11
O_O

*Pushes you into lava :3*

ROLEPLAY
12/11/2011 6:03 pm
Po1ntBlank
Spawned, retextured Monster mob, player on SMP w/o nametag, Photoshop, Many many things it coud be
12/11/2011 6:01 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
cdcgirl
I AM HEROBRINE
12/11/2011 5:56 pm
sed11
Mijimaru20

Mijimaru20
pokemonboy100
Ok... Where are the screenshots?

This is one of them

Sorry, it could be multiplayer!

Retextured Iron Door.[/quote]

Now that I look at it, it looks flat! So, yes. Retextured Iron Door![/quote]
\
IT DOESN'T LOOK FLAT AT ALL IF U NOTICE THE TURNED HEAD AND SHOULDERS!! And the arms are a bit apart of the body -.-
12/11/2011 5:54 pm
Mijimaru20
Po1ntBlank
AwesomeAwesomeAll the proof for Herobrine in a nutshell:
"Hey guys I made a new world and it has stuff in it that I didn't build and I saw some guy running around in the fog but I didn't take a screenie* of it"
*Even if they do happen to take a screenie, it's always clearly fake.

Not a lot of proof there, eh?

But what if Herobrine doesnt exist, and its just MISSINGNO.?

Mijimaru20
pokemonboy100

This is one of them

Now that I look at it, it looks flat! So, yes. Retextured Iron Door!
12/11/2011 5:48 pm
sed11
Po1ntBlank
AwesomeAwesomeAll the proof for Herobrine in a nutshell:
"Hey guys I made a new world and it has stuff in it that I didn't build and I saw some guy running around in the fog but I didn't take a screenie* of it"

Mijimaru20
pokemonboy100

This is one of them

It can't be an iron door cuz the shoulders are showing and the head is kinda turned and the arms are a bit apart from the body.
12/11/2011 3:52 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
I don't believe that's Herorbrine. There is too much evidence against him.
12/11/2011 3:29 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
AwesomeAwesome
They can believe in him if they want to, but that won't make him any more real.

However it would be cool if a ghost mob was added that looked like him just to see how people would react lol
12/11/2011 3:32 pm
Poke
Lol, I could imagine Notch with a huge Trollface when he saw the reaction.
12/11/2011 3:17 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Blob
Nox Aeterna
BlackFTW
The_Lone_Bard1YOU GUYS WHO THINK YOU HAVE SEEN HEROBRINE ARE EXPRESSING YOUR OPINIONS GEEZ GOOD JOB YOU GUYS EVERYONE KNOWS HEROBRINES IS A CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC SO KEEP TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN IF YOU TRY HARD ENOUGH

Fixed! :3

Props to you man. Looks like the original

ROFL
12/11/2011 3:15 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
The_Lone_Bard1YOU GUYS WHO THINK YOU HAVE SEEN HEROBRINE ARE EXPRESSING YOUR OPINIONS GEEZ GOOD JOB YOU GUYS EVERYONE KNOWS HEROBRINES IS A CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC SO KEEP TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN IF YOU TRY HARD ENOUGH

Fixed! :3
12/11/2011 3:14 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Blob
Nox Aeterna
The_Lone_Bard1 -pointless all-caps rant-

Everyone has their own opinion. If they believe in Herobrine, let them. You can't change what they think. It is a free country. They can believe what they want to. It is not like they are FORCING you to believe in him, they are just stating their opinion. Flaming at someone is NOT the way to get your point across. It just makes you look bad.

"Flaming is a mean-spirited cheap shot at another member or a member's post. Personal attacks on someone just because of a disagreement with their point of view will not be tolerated."

And

"Each person is just as entitled to their opinion as you are your own. So, after posting your opinion, they are just as entitled to post their own. Try not to take it personally and don't respond to them to contradict them or to further explain your ideas. If you need to clarify your argument, then edit your initial post to provide more information. Don't waste forum space by repeating yourself. You aren't going to change anyone's mind. Just let it go."
12/11/2011 3:08 pm
Level 24 : Expert Pixel Puncher
luk3dude18
its in multiplayer
12/11/2011 3:04 pm
Level 20 : Expert Explorer
B0R3D_S33D
Ok... Where are the screenshots?[/quote]

This is one of them[/quote]
Texturepack perhaps?[/quote]
if it was a texture pack what would it be??
12/11/2011 3:02 pm
Level 20 : Expert Explorer
B0R3D_S33D
Ive seen nametags go underground on singleplayer but it wasnt clear enought to read, i dont think its herobrine , but has nayone got any ideas??
12/11/2011 2:47 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
Hawkken
lol u guys....
12/11/2011 2:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
theinterrogatorx
dude want proof herobrine is fake? theres a video where Notch says he is fake! look it up on youtube!
12/11/2011 2:31 pm
Level 27 : Expert Ninja
sunderlad25
Here's the thing The "Non-believers", As I call them, Is they rage about how herobrine is fake. May not be you but this is directed at no one.
And the "believers" who thinks their is some guy running around their single player world,
takes the joke way too seriously. They believe that Herobrine is Notch's brother who died at birth others believe that its a secret virus. Now the people in the middle who get its a joke but still like to wind people up about it like me. But I guess you can decide which one of the three categories.

But guys non-believers please lighten up its a joke.
And Believers please do realise that those story's are fake and that he is a extinct mob in vanilla.
12/11/2011 2:18 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pony
ultrasparx
Herobrine blew up my house. Or so I THOUGHT .I found a buggy creeper wandering around my world causing explosions . I just think it's fun to belive in HIM.
12/11/2011 1:50 pm
jmole
Although i do believe herobrine is in the game there are many things that need to be explained about the myth. And one thing is that a texture is not nessecary for white eyes to appear on herobrine but code can put white on specific spots. My friend took 2 screenshots of him and he said at this time he didnt know how to mod and if he even did the only mod i ever recall him having is the limber mod
12/11/2011 2:04 pm
Mijimaru20
12/12/2011 2:33 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
Hatsune_Miku
There are nonneeee! oooooooooo! scarrrryyyy!
12/11/2011 4:23 pm
Mijimaru20

12/11/2011 3:09 pm
Poke

if it was a texture pack what would it be??[/quote]
Zombie, spawned Zombie Pigman.
12/11/2011 2:42 pm
jmole

This is one of them
12/11/2011 3:43 pm
sed11
if it was a texture pack what would it be??[/quote]
Zombie, spawned Zombie Pigman.[/quote]

Its not a zombie or a zombie pigman obviously cuz:

1.His arms arnt raised.
2.Hes not holding a sword.
12/11/2011 2:56 pm
Poke
Texturepack perhaps?
12/11/2011 2:08 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Princess
Sumaxi
don don dooooon
12/11/2011 1:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Quanni123X
I'll say this simply, the best way of saying it. Everyone knows Herobrine is fake, it's just fun to pretend he's real.
12/11/2011 1:41 pm
AwesomeAwesome
Fair enough, I suppose. Sometimes I joke around in a server that I've seen him.
But there's some people out there who actually believe it as a result of all the stories.

Those people are gullible nutcases.
12/11/2011 1:33 pm
AwesomeAwesome
All the proof for Herobrine in a nutshell:

12/11/2011 5:44 pm
Po1ntBlank

Mijimaru20
pokemonboy100

This is one of them

Sorry, it could be multiplayer![/quote]

Retextured Iron Door.
12/11/2011 1:40 pm
Level 40 : Master Demolitionist
gooberboy11
Its either a mod that has herobrine in it or its multiplayer and that person blocked the name on top and said thats herobrine
12/11/2011 1:32 pm
Level 47 : Master Spelunker
vaxivop
ConquerHerobrine is fake. Why can't people get that in there heads?!?

Almost everyone know that Herobrine is fake. The only reason that some keep making storys claiming he is real is to fool people and get a laugh or just because they are bored.
12/11/2011 1:10 pm
sed11
Ok :3
12/11/2011 1:05 pm
Level 29 : Expert Dragonborn
H Meakin 10
Herobrine...Herobrine...Herobrine...(Lights flicker off and on again)! Dun! Dun! Duuuun!
12/11/2011 12:52 pm
sed11
Number 1 is wrong is some parts.....

They upload a skin to minecraft.net for their account to look different on servers and singleplayer in on-line mode...

In off-line mode they not the username like example: Player64

They just the player using default in off-line or before they ever uploaded a skin to minecraft.net

*And some think he uses the char.png texture but somehow his eyes turn white."
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome