Runescape's Stealing Creation For Minecraft?!

X_epixness_X's Avatar X_epixness_X7/18/13 5:40 am
1 emeralds 406 3
7/23/2013 4:35 pm
X_epixness_X's Avatar X_epixness_X
So, from what I've looked I haven't seen anything on the forums yet about this.

For those of you who have played Stealing Creation on Runescape know that its a pretty fun mini game. I think it would be really cool to make a Bukkit plugin that could integrate a mini game with the same basic game play as Runescape.

For those of you that don't know what stealing creation is here is a link that will explain it: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Stealing_Creation

Minecraft has all the necessary items because its mostly just clay. For levels, however, the plugin could include its own leveling system that you can level up in survival mode just like MCMMO. OR. The plugin could just require MCMMO to work properly. Which would be a lot faster for the coder instead of making both the Stealing Creation mod and a leveling mod.

Now I haven't played Runescape for about four years now so I don't know if they have removed it or not. I would assume they still have it though. This idea just kinda hit me and I though it would be worth a shot to share it with the PMC Community to see if someone wanted to take up the challenge, as I have no knowledge of javascripting, or whatever it is that you use. In other words, I'm leaving it up to someone who knows how to code bukkit plugins to make this idea become a reality. I would really love it if someone can make this happen.

Guys if you want to see this made please share it and let other people know!
X_epixness_X
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer