Saddest Mob Deaths

Supernero20's Avatar Supernero2011/3/12 3:54 pm
11/3/2012 5:09 pm
Supernero20's Avatar Supernero20
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section, I just couldn't find any other topic.

Mine :

My pet pig (Yes, I know, that's weird, but I rode on it with a carrot on a stick. And no, I'm not really new to MC, I've been playing it since August 2011.) died.

I rid on him to Zelda and Chrono Trigger music. Since pigs riding in water's kinda buggy, I got off and baited him. I came across a mini-waterfall. I went in it. He couldn't make it back up.

If you want some pics, here you go :

http://i.imgur.com/XU74Y.png

And in the grave I put under the glowstone, there is a emerald block, the saddle I used to ride on it, and the porkchops he dropped.

Why an emerald block? "Look up Greek Mythology Afterlife" on Google. If you don't want to, they always put a coin under their tongue for the ferry toll to the other side of the river Styx.

Yeah, I know, you can't see it. But it's been forever since I've made a forum post. On ANY forum.

And yes, I love Zelda.
Supernero20
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

planetblox2000
11/03/2012 4:51 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
I made a singleplayer world and filled it with ocelots and then tamed the ocelots. and i had cats

I wanted to test the cat vs creeper theory and i spawned a creeper. it blew up about ten of my lovely cats and kittens

I was so sad, i deleted the world
Supernero20
11/03/2012 5:09 pm
Sucks.
pokemonboy100
Supernero20
tasmaniantiger11

well he was saying he was "lagging" so he killed them. :/

I don't get it.

I think he means that the person who was lagging accused the dogs of being the source of the lag. So he killed them.

Oh, okay.

But I didn't delete the world with Termina. I'll get another pig and name it Hyrule. >:)
_CandyCane_
11/03/2012 4:46 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Creeper
God bless him.
Notch bless him.
He's in a better place now and is watching over you eating all the wheat and carrots he could eat

Poke
11/03/2012 4:35 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Supernero20
tasmaniantiger11

I don't get it.

I think he means that the person who was lagging accused the dogs of being the source of the lag. So he killed them.
Supernero20
11/03/2012 4:32 pm
tasmaniantiger11

I don't get it.
tasmaniantiger11
11/03/2012 4:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Supernero20
sordxyxa hacker teleported to m and all of my 30 dogs attakd him and all died but the hacker died too

tasmaniantiger11Mine was when my friend Zackrules213 killed my dogs and cats... several times
im still mad at him bout that. P.S. my house was in the sky cuz me and zack are mods and he flew up and killed them:(

I feel you bro(s)

Well, this one dude killed my dog in my town over an argument in my town. And boy did I have a lot of dead dogs in 1.7.3 and 1.8.

But honestly, that's kind of all I have that I can remember.

tasmaniantiger11
11/03/2012 4:26 pm
sordxyxa hacker teleported to me and all of my 30 dogs attacked him and all died but the hacker died too

Well you apperently had awesome dogs that would risk their lives to protect you
(i know its what their spost to do but its still awesome!)
sordxyx
11/03/2012 4:22 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Enderdragon
a hacker teleported to m and all of my 30 dogs attakd him and all died but the hacker died too
Supernero20
11/03/2012 4:25 pm
tasmaniantiger11Mine was when my friend Zackrules213 killed my dogs and cats... several times
im still mad at him bout that. P.S. my house was in the sky cuz me and zack are mods and he flew up and killed them:(

I feel you bro(s)

Well, this one dude killed my dog in my town over an argument in my town. And boy did I have a lot of dead dogs in 1.7.3 and 1.8.

But honestly, that's kind of all I have that I can remember.
tasmaniantiger11
11/03/2012 4:11 pm
Mine was when my friend Zackrules213 killed my dogs and cats... several times
im still mad at him bout that.

P.S. my house was in the sky cuz me and zack are mods and he flew up and killed them
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome