Skilled Minecraft builders needed for 3D creations

HotterThanSnow's Avatar HotterThanSnow8/8/12 6:00 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 1
8/8/2012 6:16 pm
HotterThanSnow's Avatar HotterThanSnow
Hey guys. I'm looking for some good builders atm to help build some minecraft creations to be exported into 3D. Basically this could range from a set for a 3d minecraft animation, to a new hat for Steve. Here is an example of what I'm talking about-

We made those beats for Steve in Minecraft and then I exported it to my 3d animation program, Changed the textures a little bit, and tht's what I got. Basically building stuff for me to use in my minecraft animations. I know a few good builders, but they can't build usually when I need them to. I need people who I can ask pretty much any time to build something that I need. Here is an app if you want to help-

Age-
IGN-
Skype (No Mic Required)-
When you can build-
Can you build what I need you to-
Proof of your building skills (picture, video, world file, etc.)-

If any of you are good at building and want to help, that's great. I will also credit you if you help build something tht I use in a video. If you want any proof of my animations here's the link to my channel- http://www.youtube.com/user/HotterThanSnow/feed
HotterThanSnow
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer