Staff

wareaglessp's Avatar wareaglessp4/20/14 1:26 am
1 emeralds 276 8
4/20/2014 11:57 am
wareaglessp's Avatar wareaglessp
My server,(68.4.37.15), Needs Moderators, Admins, and a Co-Owner... and of course.... Players... If you read this, thank you. If you don't... Oh well.
wareaglessp
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

wareaglessp
04/20/2014 11:57 am
You are accepted. You will start with mod and work your way up.
Official_Nathan21
04/20/2014 11:50 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
IGN:Paul14545
What you wanna be: Mod/Admin
What you will do: I will help out as many players as I can, punish hackers, advertisers, rude players etc. I love helping out the Minecraft Community and I think I can make a big difference to your server. If a player got griefed I would rollback the grief and tempban/ban the griefer. Im decent with commands and World Edit. Players that spam or send rude messages would be firstly muted for 5 mins, then 10, then 60, then a tempban for however long I feel they should be tempbanned for, and finally a permban.
Advertisers would be tempbanned, and if they came back and advertised they would be permbanned.
I think I can benefit your server greatly.
If you been staff before: Yes I have, ive been Mods on many servers and Admin on a few.
Can you build: Not really, im a lot better with World Edit though
If i can trust you: Of course you can trust me!
Thanks for reading this application!
PM me or reply on this thread so I know if I have been accepted!
Im gonna hop on the server now!
Cannon666
04/20/2014 11:33 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
What is your name? My name is Ryan.

What is your in game name? My in game name is Cannon666

How old are you? I am 16

Do you have any past experience with staff on other servers? I do actually have experiance and I will list it below:

Owner: 20 times
Admin: 2 times
Mod: 3 times
ChatMod: 1 time

What is your Skype name? (this is mandatory) TheRealCannon666 is my Skype name

What plugins do you have experience with? I have experiance with many plugins such as:

- LWC
- GroupManager
- Essentials
- WorldEdit
- WorldGaurd
- coreProtect
and more...

Do you have any coding experience? I do not have any coding experiance, but I am learning Javascript.

Timezone: GMT 0, England, UK

What staff position are applying for? Co-Owner

How much time do you estimate you can put into the server every week? I can play for about 6 hours a day 6 x 7 = 42h p/week

Are you an active staff member on any other servers at the moment? Yes I own 2 servers.

Have you been banned before and what reasons? Yes, I have been banned previously for advertising but I have been unbanned now.

Why are you looking for a position on the server? I feel that I could help the community and the server greatly by using my skills to the best of my ability.

Why do you think you are qualified for the said position? I feel that I could be a great help for the community and I know my way around many plugins and I do not tolerate rule breakers

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers? I will treat them according to the crime they have committed, if they grief I will ban them permanently, while if they spam I will mute them.
Why we should Pick You? (Minimum: 100 words)

Firstly, I think you should pick me because I have the necessary experience needed for running a server with a great community so that there will be no problems with people spamming the chat or griefing the server.

Secondly, I also happen to know alot about plugins so that I can fix them if anything goes wrong for example if you was using GroupManager and the prefixes were broken I could simply fix them so that everything is working again.

Thirdly, I deal with rule breakers in the best way possible and if someone ever did get griefed for example I would be able to rollback the grief and ban the person responsible, so that the person who was griefed can live in peace without the hassle of have the griefer come back.

In conclusion, I think I should be picked because I can benefit the server greatly.
wally0101
04/20/2014 11:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:whereswally01
What you wanna be: moderator Please
What you will do:kick/ban hackers rude plyers and help people if they are stuck I will answer questions for people if they have one
If you been staff before: Yes heaps I even had a server of my own it got shut down
Can you build:yeah pretty good
If i can trust you: definitly
PM me if I got it Please pick me thank You!
Thund3r_G4merPT
04/20/2014 11:13 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Position: Admin or Co-Owner if i do a good job or if you trust me to be co owner
Previous Experience: Ive been staff on several servers that closed now for many reasons but they were good and i cud get a lot of active members for it. I've been Admin on 3, Mod on 2 and I always kept the positions because i was usually active and always helping the members the most i could.
You can trust me because I'm responsible and i'm not childish to wreck the server... actually I'm mature. I can build and help and I know some good plugins for servers... Hope you choose me!
Madam_Power
04/20/2014 1:43 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Real name and In Game Name: Real Name:Joseph In Game name:MadamMum
Do you have SKYPE [not necessary]: Yes I do have Skype but I don't like using it I am kind of private on that side
Position: Admin Or Mod I would prefer Admin.
Previous Experience [100 word]: I have been staff in the past on Several servers. One of them I was Co_Owner until the server unfortunately Shutdown due to cost issues. It was pretty popular With an average of 20-30 Players all day long. It was based on Factions/Mcmmo. I also have been Admin on a server for 5 Weeks until The Owner had a Health problem and had to turn hi attention to Irl not the server. I have not heard since from him. So I have deleted the server. This may sound like a lie but I did and I haven't been staff in a while So I would gladly help where ever you need.
Post something you build [For builders only]: I know I am applying for admin but check my Account I do have style with building.
banned/muted/kicked form any server?: Yes but only because the staff were abusing there powers. Also I did grief A faction when it was faction pvp. I was in my own faction and they call that greifing.
If there is a hacker flying, what will you do? [Need at least 150 word]:First of all I would tell them to please turn of the hacks so everybody can enjoy The server. If he does not stop I will kick him and ask again. If he keeps Abusing I will Put him in jail for an hour. If he keeps abusing Temp ban for a day. And if he still can not get it into his head. I would Ban him for life and ip ban And I would take his money[In game] and his faction Away.
I would also Add him to the ban list if we have One. If he somehow gets past this and gets back on in anyway. I would notify You and we will sort this situation out. Also If he is flying I would try to see if he has /fly on just to get more info.
Will you Grief the server? : Depends If its factions and I am in a faction yes I will grief the other persons faction but not by cheating legit. And if you mean spawn and some of the builds. Defiantly not
wareaglessp
04/20/2014 1:39 am
What you put on it is your
IGN:
What you wanna be:
What you will do:
If you been staff before:
Can you build:
If i can trust you:
Madam_Power
04/20/2014 1:35 am