Stop whining about updates! :/

Animalol's Avatar Animalol12/23/12 4:22 pm
1 emeralds 145 1
12/23/2012 4:26 pm
Gorillaz_101's Avatar Gorillaz_101
Hi! I wanted to post this because I have seen so many people whining about MC updates! Quite frankly, they annoy me. It's your choice to play Minecraft. If you don't like it, don't play it. Simple as that. Also, if you still want to play, don't update. Use common sense. I have a blog called "Why so much hate against Jeb?" If you are one of the many whiners, I suggest reading it. It has valuable info on there that I'll let you check out for yourself. Also, why whine? Instead of thinking negatively, think positively! With this update, think of the many new maps and possibilities there could be! Redstoners will be able to make more amazing creations. I guess it's your opinion and I have no right to judge you, but you have no right to judge others who like the updates, and most importantly, the creators of Minecraft. Without them, you wouldn't be here right now reading this rant. Heck, there wouldn't even be this website. There wouldn't even be the game at all. Anyway, thanks for reading this.
Animalol
Level 9 : Apprentice Cake