Tell Your Minecraft Story/Adventure

Superguy0009's Avatar Superguy000912/31/11 2:50 pm
1 emeralds 157 5
12/31/2011 6:41 pm
Brink_'s Avatar Brink_
Welcome, this thread will be dedicated to telling any interesting Minecraft related story you have. It can be anything from the first day you played,to how you got into Minecraft, even to the favorite time you had with your friends.

Tell your story......
Superguy0009
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/31/2011 6:41 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
Brink_
I see how a lot of the stories here are short, except for Chesty's Curse. So be prepared, mine is longer than the others.

I was playing on a small server with some online friends. We decided to build a dam (no pun intended) to empty a large lake so we could reach the precious clay that we desired.
So our cobblestone dam did a good job of keeping the water from the clay and allowing us to have a large water source on the other side of the dam. But as we were building the dam, one friend decided to kill a nearby Enderman so our dam wouldn't be drained by Enderman's annoying habits of griefing.
So after a couple of days I log back on the server, and I find the entire village underwater! Because our village was built on the dried lake, it was near the dam, and it seems and Enderman decided to remove a cobblestone block from the dam, flooding the entire village!

This is the story of the Enderman's Revenge.
12/31/2011 3:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
creeper_gortney
I was just starting out in a new world.I ended up in a snow biom with few trees so i used what i had and did a underground base. While walking along i came up on a ravine. While walking along making a path to a waterfall to get down I fell! At first i was going to leave the stuff down there but then when i saw my death screen.....DIAMONDS!!!!!!!! I ran as fast as i could, got wood , finished the path and hurried as fast as i could and found tons of resources and 4 diamonds! And that is my story.
12/31/2011 3:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Brendragon
It was a few days after me and my friends got a nether portal when i suggested to harvest blaze rods. They went in the nether while i watched the house. They went in the nether for 20 minecraft days and nights. when they came back we went and killed every Enderman in sight. We did find the End but we wait till we are better prepaired.
12/31/2011 3:55 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer
Superguy0009
Tell us the story when you beat the Ender Dragon
12/31/2011 3:12 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Explorer
Lord Tristem
I have already posted this story on a previous thread but it is in my opinion the best Minecrraft story that I have

This story is what I call the Curse of Chesty the demonic treasure chest and it goes like this. As you all probably Chesty is the demonic treasure chest from the Fable series that refers to your character as its super best friend. Well I decided to to build a lighthouse in my single player world and dedicate it to Chesty. Right after I had built chesty and started building the lighthouse skyward I began to rain so I had character go back to his house and sleep. When I awoke the next morning I found the light house had mysteriously burned down and was still on fire. Undaunted but perplexed over this development since I didn't have any fire near it I put out the fire and continued building right before I was finished I proceded to use lava to light the light house. Shortly after this for some unknown reason the lava somehow caught the lighthouse on fire the lava poured down the sides and completly demolished the lighthouse but interestely Chesty was unharmed. At this point I was getting upset but I proceded to build a third lighthouse this time useing fire instead of lava for the light. Despite this and despite me using stone around the nether rock used for the fire the lighthouse mysteriously burned down again this time while i was somwhere and didn't see it happen this time but I did find it completely ruined and once again you guessed it Chesty was completely unharmed. It was around that I decided that this was all Chesty's doing so I decided to abondon the lighthouse. I did eventually build a fourth one in another minecraft world and months later which is still standing today but I am certain it will burned down as well due to Chesty's Curse.
The moral of this story don't dedicate buildings to demonic treasure chests.

Well thats my story I hope you found it entertaining
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome