The Big Leak... Galacticraft (like The Big Bang but better)brightness_3

VoidCrawler9's Avatar VoidCrawler912/15/23 10:47 pm
2 emeralds 159 2
12/16/2023 4:12 am
VoidCrawler9's Avatar VoidCrawler9
This Is as Far as I've came in making this datapack I've been working on. i have been working on this for roughly a month now and its made great progress, so let me tell you all about these pictures

1# The Quasar: so one of the pictures depicting what looks like a black box with a sawblade and lightning is a quasar, a supermassive black hole that reached its point of over eating and is now spewing out matter in a giant plasma jet and in the form of a accretion disk (Anyone ask for mass radiation poisoning)

#2 The Red Planet: another one of these pictures depicts a red planet with mountains and craters and a orangish sky that almost blends in with the terrain. but that's not why i took it if you look closely and inspect it more there's 2 funnels of particles those are dust devils 1, of the mobs and 1 of the many natural hazards, not exactly deadly but when observed from a distance, very very cool.

#3 The Ores: The last picture is just a display of the many many new custom ores and blocks i made. there are 8 in total 3 are crafted from something and 5 of course are ores the ores ore in order from the tnt down. Detonite, Sapphire, Uranium, Vibranium, and Lithium. Detonite is only used for explosives like the radioactive bomb, sapphire is used for enchantment (like if lapis was and a enchanted book mixed together but better), Uranium respectively can be only used for the RB and Uranium Sword, Vibranium has a craftable armor set with a shield,and Lithium because im too lazy has only 1 purpose as a water activated bomb that takes water and stone makeing it great for getting ores quick and easy.

i hope this leak makes you all excited and you all like the peak of your guys christmas gift

Comment down below what you like, what you have questions about or what you dont like

VoidCrawler9
Level 40 : Master System