Things that are WEIRD in Minecraft (DOGS)

luongdinhtu's Avatar luongdinhtu4/26/16 9:15 pm
1 emeralds 300 7
4/27/2016 12:27 am
luongdinhtu's Avatar luongdinhtu
Hi guys, today we will talk about dogs, lets begin
-First, I think that it's very confuse when a wolf turn into a dog just by being given bones? Also, why do we have to lose many bones to tame a wolf? I mean, come on, did they swallow the bones and ask to swallow some more because you lost a bone when taming a wolf failed and couldn't take it back (maybe swalllow bones is good?). In addition, why do they have to offer so many bones that are the same (there is just ine kind of bone in MC and they look 100% the same ._.), couldn't they just stick with one bone or sth???
-Second, Dogs have strong teeth? When you're wearing iron or gold armour, etc, how can dogs bite through these armour. However, maybe I have an answer for this .You see, when dogs attack you, they jump, right? So, it's considered that dogs or wolves jump when attack to bite you arms.
-Hope you guys enjoy it, leave a cmt below to give me a topic that i should talk about next (must be ingame).
luongdinhtu
Level 34 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

guestds
04/26/2016 11:42 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
dark logics skip unless you agree not to complain about it being dark:
Click to reveal
wolves and dogs are basicly same thing... but dogs can be grown up to be a... theres no other word but the b and a word... and d word but... ye.... they can be forced to kill everything... dogs are basicly 'tamed' wolves.... wolves stay away from humans so humans try to kill them... dogs... mine does the opposite for reasons.... dogs bark at strangers and normally not to people they know... you helped get the wolf food so it trusts you now and its your friend.... and youre the Alpha of its pack.... i still go with theyre still wolves though and tamed ocelots are still ocelots not cats... also theres a high chance that humans and wolves had an interspecies connection so... ye logics... and also is that wolf growling at you? get off its packs territory.... if you dont leave its your fault if it kills you and wolves only kill humans if they need to... this is kinda dark msg but.... ye youre in fault of it killing you.... its like you accidently kill someone in self defense and some random hobo off the street kills you... then theyre cheered at for "saving" someone... also theres i think now more then 8 billion humans... which apperently every human could sit comfy in the lay down chairs on P.E.I. and only take up half of it? but ye still wolves if tamed... if you hire a hunter to kill the wolf you also count as one of the people who killed it... if you teach a dog to kill everything coming onto your yard if it kills something its still you who killed it cause the dog doesnt know its wrong.... gonna be darker now but if you teach a kid to plant bomes in large areas then they set them off you still killed them if you said its the right thing to do to them....

no longer dark: taming a wolf makes it trust you as the Alpha/Beta of the pack but its still a wolf not a dog although both cousins/related.... ocelots are still ocelots not cats if tamed too..... why dont they use the unused howling for when you die near a tamed wolf or if you tame a cat near it? thats useful imo
luongdinhtu
04/27/2016 12:27 am
That is some good information, I am impressed and terryfied Thank you
Rolandonut
04/26/2016 11:26 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Princess
lol wat
Konrad
04/26/2016 9:17 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Well German Shepards have a bite force of 238 and probably could bite through a lot of stuff.
luongdinhtu
04/26/2016 9:20 pm
Ummm...We are talking about Dogs in MC. However, can German Shepards bite through diamond armour? I guess no cause they are to hard to bite through lol
aikoya
04/26/2016 10:19 pm
Level 42 : Master Princess
How would you know if they're hard to bite through or not? Minecraft wolves must have some super strong teeth.
luongdinhtu
04/26/2016 10:26 pm
I think they don't bite the armour, instead they bite the expose part like you arms, and others places if you r not full of armour
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome