Things You Want to See In-Game?

1337Ninja's Avatar 1337Ninja8/13/11 2:11 am
1 emeralds 246 9
8/19/2011 5:38 pm
x_creeper!'s Avatar x_creeper!
There's just a lot of stuff I have Ideas for that I want to be put in Minecraft, and I know that I'm not the only one. So here's a few of my ideas.

Spike: Used for crafting traps (Explained later).
Crafted using 2 iron ingots, 1 directly above the other.

Mob Trap: Damages mob ONCE upon contact, and stops mob from moving until trap is reset. Is reset via right-clicking.
Crafted using 2Iron Ingots in lower corners, 2 Spikes above each Iron Ingot, and a pressure plate between the Iron Ingots.

Trampoline: Do I need to explain what this does?
Crafted using 4 Sticks, 1 in each lower corner, 1 above each of those, and leather between top 2 sticks.

Pipe: When an item is fed into one end of it, the item travels through the pipe until the end, where it will pop out, or be loaded into a chest/dispenser. If the chest/dispenser is full, the item would be sent back, or just appear above the chest/dispenser. It can be used to have a hidden dispenser, or to transfer from one dispenser to another, which I would LOVE in multiplayer. It would be like a transfer system!
Crafted by filling the crafting grid with iron ingots, except for the middle row.

Backpack: When equipped, right-click to open a spare inventory. (Or it would be equipped in an armor slot and there would be a tab allowing you to switch between backpack and inventory.) The negative of having a Backpack equipped is that it gives no armour, and if unequipped items in it would spill out.
Crafted by making a border around the crafting table with leather, much like a chest.

Redstone Separator: Separates redstone tracks, allowing you to have redstone tracks touching, but not interfering with one another. It would be a tool, although I'm not sure how it would work.
Not sure how it would be crafted, either.

Alright, that's all I can think of for now, but I have more, I just can't remember them. Feedback is appreciated, and feel free to post you own ideas. Bye for now!
1337Ninja
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

kidk91
08/19/2011 5:38 pm
Level 22 : Expert Toast
Stone armor! weaker than iron but stronger than leather!
MeowMeowMeowMeowMeow
08/19/2011 5:27 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pony
You should be able to make the ore blocks like this

Stone:Stone:Stone
Stone:Ore :Stone
Stone:Stone:Stone
jedilord08
08/19/2011 4:55 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Engineer
i want to see more underwater stuff
Khanz
08/19/2011 2:16 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
What I would like to see is a flintlock, using musket bullets or something, musket bullets can be made out of gunpowder and the flintlock deals around 2 hearts damage, but can only shoot 1 shot every 3 seconds. You would need wood, iron, 2 pieces of redstone and gunpowder to make it.

Another thing is events, like volcanoes erupting, something like the Blood moon in Terraria, and big, giant enemies that sometimes appear, like a giant, dragon, dwarf army etc.

Oh, and then I would like to be able to put redstone on walls and ceilings, which makes connecting them easier and making stuff like alarm systems etc.
dasbaby
08/18/2011 10:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I want to see redstone blocks

use 9 redstone dust in all 9 crafting spots

like glowstone but red
x_creeper!
08/19/2011 5:38 pm
Level 24 : Expert Narwhal
There already is a redstone block mod. http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/166-redstone-block/
clitcomander
08/18/2011 10:29 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
this ideas sooo good my g/f came up with it months ago and i was like yeah they should, but now i see other people saying the same thing and im alll like wow, it might happen...lol

i would add them to be able to be toggle able off and on with a switch or whatever redstone wizardry you want.
1337Ninja
08/18/2011 10:12 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
................ Wow......... I can't believe I never thought of that............. Thank you so much!
carlsurvivor96
08/13/2011 3:06 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
that redstone seperator just use redstone reapeater instead
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome