(UHCS) Unexplained Happening Classification System

tommyroyall's Avatar tommyroyall12/15/11 5:24 pm
1 emeralds 187 3
12/16/2011 4:00 pm
tommyroyall's Avatar tommyroyall
Recently I was looking around this forum, and I was thinking "Wow, these are so vague. Isn't there a system of classifying these things?" So, when I found out that there wasn't one, I got my brain running.
I've only had one strange experience and I think it was a graphics glitch, and I've only seen a few experiences that actually persuaded me. Out of hundreds. I believe that using this would allow us to see what bugs, glitches, hoax maneuvers or other tricks/code-fails cause these incidents.
It would work by filling out a little bit of a form and posting that as your topic and then the pictures or whatever else you had that you can supply. The form:

IGN:
Version:
Description:
Audio Changes:
Visual Changes:
Out-of-Game Changes:
Mods:
Single or Multi Player:
Creative or Survival:
Seed:
World File or Schematic if Possible:
Did you get Hacked, then, Previously or Later:
Links to Screenshots, Videos or other proof:
Realm:
Difficulty:
Options:
Server (If on Multi-player):
Server Mods (If on Multi-player):
Notes:

That concludes the form. Reply with your thoughts and feel free to use it. And remember, this is just to help clarify some of these cases, so, if you ever want to manage to obtain even the slightest speck of creditability, use this or something resembling it.
tommyroyall
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer