VC's Video idea discussion.

ElderGomecha's Avatar ElderGomecha11/20/11 3:18 pm
11/20/2011 3:36 pm
ElderGomecha's Avatar ElderGomecha
Welcome to my idea thread, I will update with "update" and keep you posted with wonderful idea's for amazing minecraft video's me and others would like to see. I cant record well, so I a leaving my idea's to you. If you also have a idea please message me and I can add it to the list :)

Idea 1

It would be nice to see an army of snow golems fight along with a player to kill the Ender Dragon, it sounds like it would be really entertaining to watch, but we will see.

Idea 2

It would be nice to see a zombie survival map with clay solders, make a small town map, then set 2-3 zombie solders in it to see if the clay town can survive with the set goodies they are given much like a (set number) points system. (with more than 1 team on separate but similar maps if you want)and you have your veiwers/subscribers create the teams.(like gamechaps battles but with zombies ;D)

Idea 3

Skin/Texture spotlight. there are a lot of good talented skin creators out there and get no recognition for their makings. Well I am sure it would be appreciated by the artists and users alike.

idea 4

A gameshow spoof. The fans/subscribers are invited to the server to try their hand at completing a trial in a certain amount of time or to not die and create a leaderboard of the top 10 or so.
EX.
[Course name]
player Name , time , deaths
_________________|_____________________|_____________
1. XxJenkinsxX , 2:00 min , 2
2 Terrarian , 2:19 min , 4
3 JohnyXminecraft, 2:43 min , 8
8 Fancyminecraft, 11:33 min , 12

(kinda like a minecraft ninja warrior/mxp)
ElderGomecha
Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Painter