(Voice Actors Needed) The Walking Mobs: Origins (40k Subs)

FallenHyde's Avatar FallenHyde9/10/14 1:46 am
1 emeralds 403 2
9/10/2014 3:47 am
MayorMeow's Avatar MayorMeow

Hello, Im Fallen and I am looking for talented voice actors that are trying to get out there.

I'm going to be starting up a new series based off my original series from 2012-2013 "The Walking Mobs". This new series will include four episodes. The episodes will feature as a prequel type setting.

ORIGINAL "WALKING MOBS" STORYLINE (WATCH ORIGINAL EPISODES FOR MORE INFO):

When Chip the Monkey and Vendus go down to the haunted sewers to look for the hidden treasure everybody has been talking about, they find something else. Zombies run at them! Chip ends up being eaten or so Vendus thought. The story then switches to Daves(another character) point of view. His family is killed and he must survive. Eventually all the characters come together to survive. Eventually they find out that it is not some Zombie Apocolypse that is occuring. It is Herobrine. Herobrine started a rebellion of zombie minions, and mobs to take over the world for him. (That was the basic story of Season 1 (2012-2013) )

We are really excited to start working on "ORIGINS". Season 2's trailer got over 55,000 views, but was sadly cancelled after a couple cast members quit.

If you are interested in helping out with voice(deeper voice) acting and have a good mic please contact below:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/FallenHyde
FallenHyde
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Hero