What do people want to see in an FTB server?

krugle's Avatar krugle6/6/13 10:00 pm
1 emeralds 171 3
6/6/2013 10:20 pm
CamelChip579208's Avatar CamelChip579208
Hello everyone,

I know this sort of topic has been done to death but I havn't seen one about an FTB server

But I am curious to hear what people would like to see in an FTB server
1. What pack would you like to see the most?
2. Is what you want to see in a vanilla/bukkit server the same as what you would like to see in an FTB server?
3. If not what would you like to see different?
4. What are your thoughts about spawns should they be big or small?
4 a. and do you prefer function over form?

I want to hear everyone's opinions.
krugle
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CamelChip579208
06/06/2013 10:20 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
krugleThank you for your input

I am currently developing an Ultimate server that has plugin support we are currently creating a back story with the premise that

(not a server ad)

You are the member of a crew on a spaceship that left a dying planet and everyone had to enter cryo chambers but only a small portion woke up when they were suppose to and you were one of the unlucky ones that woke up long after everyone else.

Wow! That sounds awesome! I'll definitely join whenever it comes out! : )
krugle
06/06/2013 10:13 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Thank you for your input

I am currently devoloping an Ultimate server that has plugin support we are currently creating a back story with the premise that

(not a server ad)

You are the member of a crew on a spaceship that left a dying planet and everyone had to enter cryo chambers but only a small portion woke up when they were suppose to and you were one of the unlucky ones that woke up long after everyone else.
theawesome2
06/06/2013 10:06 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
1. What pack would you like to see the most? Amps or Ultimate.
2. Is what you want to see in a vanilla/bukkit server the same as what you would like to see in an FTB server? No
3. If not what would you like to see different? Vanilla minecraft doesn't have very much so we add plugins to make it better. FTB has a lot of stuff in it which kind of makes plugins not as useful, although some of them are still fun
4. What are your thoughts about spawns should they be big or small? I don't care how big or how small it is, as long as it gives a proper introduction to the server and tells me what I need to know.
4 a. and do you prefer function over form? I like to have a balance of the two.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome