What's the strangest thing you've ever seen on a server?

Torborn's Avatar Torborn5/12/14 4:58 pm
6/8/2014 12:12 pm
Techdoodle's Avatar Techdoodle
Basically, share anything eerie/creepy/unusual here that you've witnessed while on a server. Please don't share the name of the server on which your story took place. True stories only, please. Oh and, no Herobrine posts.

Anyways, here's my story:
Some time back, I was playing on an unnamed server. After a few months, the server went down for maintenance while the owner installed some more plugins. I spammed refresh until it went back up. When I finally logged in again, I began to notice that I was being followed around by a wolf. It was strange because my character's class prevented me from taming wolves, and yet there he was. Stranger still, he wasn't wearing a collar, and his eyes were of the untamed variant. I tried warping to a few different places, just to see if he'd follow. Sure enough, he warped along with me. For my final test, I right-clicked him, just to try it. To my surprise, he sat.
I actually got in hot water with the staff because they thought I'd exploited a loophole in the class system when I brought the strange wolf to their attention. After a lot of troubleshooting and head-scratching, it was discovered that the wolf was actually a product of a glitch in the new pets plugin.

So yeah, that's mine. Let's hear yours?
Torborn
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/08/2014 12:10 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Programmer
Techdoodle
The strangest thing I saw was a marriage plugin on a tekkit server...
06/08/2014 12:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bobby_Joe_
I was playing on a creative server, then one of the admins kept /broadcasting "NEW WORLD ORDER"... then the admin shutdown the server forever... Illuminati much?
06/08/2014 11:53 am
Level 27 : Expert Cake
Dirt Blocks
I met a 9 year old on my first mc server with my premium account. I moved into her house. Then she adds me on xbox and starts moaning to me >.<. She did that in mc to..... I had no idea what it was back then.
06/08/2014 12:02 pm
Level 28 : Expert Toast
TheBaconPuncake
"starts moaning to me"
06/08/2014 11:51 am
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
dekema2
I logged onto a server where people seemed to hack accounts of BlueXephos, SkydoesMC, ZexyZek, etc. And everyone had OP. There were like 50 ppl on
06/08/2014 12:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Sear_Heat
They might have been using disguisecraft.

But really, everyone had OP?

The opping... It scares me...
06/08/2014 11:47 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Sear_Heat
On my server, the day after I put items in my item frames in spawn, WHICH IS PROTECTED WITH FACTIONS, the items are gone. Even if nobody was on the entire week.
06/08/2014 12:12 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Programmer
Techdoodle
You sir almost certainly have clag.
Remove it immediately, it really doesn't do much helpful unless its a plots server and players are spamming minecarts and spawn eggs.
05/13/2014 8:17 pm
Level 49 : Master Network
Weakk
I once joined a server. All the staff happened to be on and welcomed me with full caps and shouts and joy. As I continued to explore the server (About 2 hours later) I was asked to teleport to one of the staff members. I accepted and ended up standing on a platform facing a statue of me taking pleasure from 3 of the staff members. I was then banned for suspicion of hacking. ._.
05/13/2014 8:00 pm
Level 41 : Master Engineer
MrWonka
Somtimes, on my server, blocks mysteriously disappear.
05/13/2014 7:49 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
epicmcminer19
The server owner made random swastikas everywhere and spammed with /broadcast "THE NAZIS ARE INVADING!"
05/13/2014 7:53 pm
Torborn
good lord
05/13/2014 7:44 pm
Torborn
Bump?
05/12/2014 6:20 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
_Shako
I found a completely unlit tunnel in the ground connecting the base of a mountain to an island in the middle of a frozen lake. It went straight down on both ends. All of the ores were mined, but it was completely dark. Hacks much?
05/12/2014 6:12 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
checkeredmine
a girl that was 11 had a boyfriend that was 12 and they never knew each other ubtil they meat on the server and they spammed the chat with `i love you` and shit
05/12/2014 6:15 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
TehEpicKewlioness
Spellcheck, the ancient mysterious thing...
05/12/2014 5:41 pm
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
TheHipster
So um.. it was an easter event on a server that I go on and, you'd find a dragon egg that pops out 3 easter chickens. They'd lay easter eggs and if you got 16 you'd trade them for a prize .But anyways, I tried killing one to see what it'd drop and then it gave me a blindess effect.
05/12/2014 5:04 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
conure
I saw a sculpture of uh.. How do I put this... Um a guy's butt I guess o-o strangest thing ever...
05/12/2014 5:02 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
Gatthekid
I saw somone build a huge sculpture of breasts and then someone paid 10,000 server dollars to jump on them.
05/12/2014 5:10 pm
Torborn
That.. that's actually pretty strange.

TheRosieKitty123I saw a sculpture of uh.. How do I put this... Um a guy's butt I guess o-o strangest thing ever...

Hokay, so far the strangest things revolve around the unmentionables. Awesome.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome